Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: UFX Humble Trading Journal

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 22

UFX Humble Trading Journal

Welcome to my Trading Record

Introduction
    I think that after 2 years of research I finally created the UFX strategy, I m not 100 percent positive about that but I am pretty optimistic, It appears to be solid enough to begin the tests, I will put the results in this thread. Also I will update this first post to include more details whenever I can - I am badly organized right now..

About UFX
    This Strategy is a swing trading method based on an indicator customized by me, this master indicator searches for trend change signs, then an entry point is determined using BBands and Stochastics

SL and TP
    SL : Currently I am not intending to use any Stop Loss, this seems risky but for testing reasons I will keep it like that
    TP : No TP neither, the trade should be closed at inverse signal, I will enter and hold for now

Frequency of Signals / Trades
    UFX should generate 2 to 3 basic entries per month at least, I will think about a re-entry technique to allow more entries per signal phase

Estimated Price change Per Phase : 100+ pips

Current Signal On EURUSD
    Bullish : I am expecting a pronounced UpTrend to begin on the EURUSD for the next weeks,it can happen anytime.. I found a good entry at : 1.11490 and I took it I expect the price to reach 1.13000 so lets begin to note....

Entry 1 : 21-09-2016 Buy at 1.11490

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    I want to wonder, why many thread starter left the forum and not yet to continue posting in this forum. I think the knowledge shared here is better to improve our trading skill. The thread tells the better trading strategy and so far consistent posting explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    If traders could still be using a bad trading style in this level of the revolution of the market trading, then, it is simply the fault of the trader.
    Using bad trading style always generates more loss and margin call. It is sure, because no many trader can use proper money management in forex trading account strategy
    Quote Originally Posted by UFX-Tunisia View Post
    Analysis of current situation on EURUSD
    we are all waiting for your next trading post in the future, I hope you are continuing your account, and you trading analysis

The zone standing between 1.12400 and 1.12900 will be challenging for the buyers but a break of this zone will rocket my expectations to the 1.14500 level, it is hard to tell thought, but I am taking assumptions based on simple market logic.

If this happen we may witness some interesting actions on the weekly chart : I mean the possible formation of a major swing , of course this wont be quick but we are not far from the responsible key levels

we also should note the fragility of buy entries on the daily or weekly scale, so we are sticking to the plan of capturing only the little swing which have a potential to rise to 1.13 or 1.145 based on our last hypothesis

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 12
    As this record on the traders here would have been so good, the explanation given are not well explained. The case of the stop loss and the take profits are just intended, not stating the amount of stop loss or take profits he o0r she will be using. This is what will help us as the external traders to know if that strategy is good or bad one.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    stop loss and take profit is important in trading if we know how to use, actually these points we count with own analysis and it can be change with time, it can be good for us to take right decision, with stop loss and take profit we can close terminal with time and can earn some good profit

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    the strategy you work with is a good strategy and it gives you a good results and so this keep making of consistent profits but try to set a stop loss in the proper positions and do not make it tight or big to avoid hitting of it with tight stop loss or facing with big loss with big stop loss, this will keep the risk is suitable all time and protect the account.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 184
    Quote Originally Posted by UFX-Tunisia View Post
    I appreciate your valuable feedback Sekiryutei, Actually this is good news for me as I am always analyzing the market technically and forgetting about the importance of seeing the fundamental context.
    I think that is not a big problem for you as a pure of technical trader and I see you have a good ability in analyzing the market very well with just using a simple technical analysis with some default indicators only. But why you don't updated this trading journal while I see that you don't have any serious problem in implementing this trading strategy. Good Luck brother.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    I can see your boldness with this strategy you shared on your page, boldness is one of the good qualities to know good trader. I thank you for your effort to put this journal together also, i hope you can make something good from it. I like bollinger band and stochastic, when we can use them well, we will be making pips with them.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    it looks a decent exchanging style and I see can have the capacity to exchange well with it and get great outcomes with it, you likewise exchange with few times every month and this implies you exchange with long haul technique or swing yet you don't utilize stop misfortune and this is unsafe in light of the fact that we don't have a clue about the future development unsurpassed thus this may prompt surprising loses.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 2
    To me it is not really necessary for me to think of having multiple trading strategy to trade forex market, if the strategy am using is a good strategy then there is no need for me to adopt any other one again, well it is good for you if it is really giving you the results you expected to get from it, a good experience will definitely help us to achieve our goals here.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    it is good to trade a strategy that can work well with swing style and so i expect that the results will be good because the target will be bigger and so the profits will be bigger also, trading with a good strategy can lead to making of consistent profits and so the risk will be small always if the trader knows when to enter and when to exit also.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertee View Post
    As this record on the traders here would have been so good, the explanation given are not well explained. The case of the stop loss and the take profits are just intended, not stating the amount of stop loss or take profits he o0r she will be using. This is what will help us as the external traders to know if that strategy is good or bad one.
    i guess about the stop loss setting is made with market condition where we need to read and analyze them. because the market will not give the same condition time by time and so here is traders need skill to determine the stop loss and take profit properly. and as long as the risk ia controlled well then will give us more chances to generate earning with well

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast