My Forex journey - Page 2
Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: My Forex journey

No Or

My Forex journey

I was in the search of reliable online business. I joined too many business and sites but I got nothing. In online business groups I heard about Forex. The 1st mistake I made is I started taking reviews of people about Forex. I did not get satisfactory answer. In short the answer was " never get into the Forex business it's no use".

Then I became conscious about Forex and I started watching videos and came to know that how Forex works. I found Forex business interesting and I joined Forex as I was in search of an online reliable business. In the begining I did not practice demo and I was curious to trade on real. I made some profits then I started losing money and I realised that demo practice is very important for getting started.

The Mistakes I made:
    1. I should not take reviews of people because their reviews set my mind as it is unlimited earning opportunity and I can earn or lose many money at once. The sentence "everyone can make money as much as they can" is not the right begining for a trader. Traders set their minds to earn huge money in short time with just selling or buying without learning.

2. I should approach to expert traders before getting started with real trading. I found it useful when I started discussing with expert traders because their company increased my information and I started learning and understanding Forex more deeply afterwords.

3. The biggest mistake I made ever in my trading is, I always increased my lot size after getting even a single profitable trade. The increase in lot size always blew my account and I never used stop loss and take profit.

4. I did not committed my mistakes and I always tried to take revenge from market after losing accounts. Instead of accepting mistakes and correcting them.

5. Whenever I saw a long candle I opened trade immediately considering it as trend.

Now I am an average trader, trades with money and risk management and plan before trading. These are the common mistakes that every second trader does. The purpose of this thread is if you are making such mistakes then correct it before you give up on consistent loss.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 33
    No one is perfect in forex trading, one has got to learn and understand the market, and when mistakes are been made, one still have to learn from it and have it corrected. Apparently the successful traders we know today all had hard time in forex trading but they where all able to learn and correct their mistakes.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 9
    My trading journal has really been tough the right of even everyone to the best ways to work for the right of every trader is to see as we work for the trading of everything is shown by the given issues that work fast we really need to be careful, I have seen alot when trading and the right comes to that form that we see right there and for for theright position the best came in and game me the right to make some money

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    forex journey is a two sided thing in that it might be rough or soft in some way , making of profit makes it interesting but when losses appears it becomes so rough to a trader,most of the times we have the ability to control the journey by assuring that our accounts are not under to much pressure to handle so that we can be on the smooth side of the journey by too mu
    ch pressure we mean that the account should not have bigger lots than the equity can run on

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 23
    that is a journal, we can write down everything had been accepted and will helpful for us to evaluate the past to see the reasons behind the mistakes or good results too, that is the way for us to increase our quality for better trading next time, so sure that almost of my mistakes was caused by low emotion controlling then i broke everything

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    NO one has ever had forex trading so easily done, for one to make money from forex trading, one has got to make sure that they learn and get skills. The journey is tough, thus it is a business that has risk, we ought to make sure to follow the demo trading account if we crave for success, and also having a trading journal is the best way to being a successful trader.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    If you are a forex trader and wants to start making profits from forex business, then ensure you have a good preparation for your trading journey. No good thing comes easy and the successful journey we can make here will depend on how we can learn good. I have my personal journey right here and my plans is to make sure I achieve them and become a successful trader.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 8
    Forex trade is a risky and difficult business, it will be difficult very difficult for us to trade in the beginning and make money, if we want to trade and make big money in this trade we must be very ready and prepare for it, forex is risky and difficult so before we should start trade in the live account we need to first of all practice in the demo account and understand this trade very well.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelv View Post
    Forex trade is a risky and difficult business, it will be difficult very difficult for us to trade in the beginning and make money, if we want to trade and make big money in this trade we must be very ready and prepare for it, forex is risky and difficult so before we should start trade in the live account we need to first of all practice in the demo account and understand this trade very well.
    Most times I see that we are the ones who makes this business more difficult in the sense that we don't make use of risk management when trading, we don't invest wisely, we only trade out of greed and so much emotions. Furthermore, nothing is easily done, but I think when we are patient enough and gain more knowledge, we can really achieve a lot by learning.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 9
    the best of every trader is really tough and that trading effort that we work on the right idea is to really be sure that we are doing a good chance that we work on the working of these market is to really show how good we really develop the working principles of choice, we work in forex and really stand tall and prove we have something that we all show of the right idea

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelv View Post
    I think that it is risky, but the difficult side is not really the thing which should say of this business. If the trader knew the right approach to do this business, they will get what they need from it. It is so frustrating if the trader did not know the right things to do at the right time, that is where the difficulty is.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast