Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 11

HONU VS - leader of the turtles

Hello boys and girls!
    I am happy to come back.
    How many here was written...

I start a new blog on the trade.
    Working strategy like a already used by me - the same channels, zigzag, and a pair of standard indicators.
    Changed money menegment working strategy - significantly reduced the risk of the deal. At the beginning of 1000 points for a couple - the size of the maximum drawdown account to open the transaction. With the increase in size of the account settlement risk in the transaction must not be less than the range pair on the monthly chart.
    Stop loss not use.
    I will give reports on executed trades - clean screens, orders, the risk of a deal in points,% profit on the transaction; monthly reports.

Wish me success.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by V-studio; 09-13-2016 at 07:46 PM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by yezid View Post
    resonable amount of money would be essential to make a good use of our trading skill,
    The fact, remains that we do not need huge amount of money in order to become skillful forex traders because that is not what makes us to become skillful but it is through learning and mastering the forex market over time that we can be able to start earning enough experiences, knowledge and thereby getting our trading skills improve over time and in such a way we are made to become better and better over time. So let us increase our learning and mastering of the forex market because that is the key things required to start increasing the profitability of everyone of us.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    from name if we try to move slowly here if we have less target on daily basis we can easily get success but if we do not have good target if we do not have proper strategy then we can think to earn big and will lose as well, so make sure you move slow and never try to earn big in short period, that is greedy behavior and fast track can't be successful every time

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by altafch View Post
    from name if we try to move slowly here if we have less target on daily basis we can easily get success but if we do not have good target if we do not have proper strategy then we can think to earn big and will lose as well,
    I think that most times why we did not get meaningful results off the forex trading market is that we are not wiling to start making use of reasonable trading targets and most times I have seen people setting targets that can not even be reached on the monthly basis but they set it on the daily basis. I think when ever there is good trading plan and better understanding of the ways of the forex market then it is very easy for anyone to start earning money without wasting much time.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    I think that most times why we did not get meaningful results off the forex trading market is that we are not wiling to start making use of reasonable trading targets and most times I have seen people setting targets that can not even be reached on the monthly basis but they set it on the daily basis. I think when ever there is good trading plan and better understanding of the ways of the forex market then it is very easy for anyone to start earning money without wasting much time.
    There are many factor and we does not face losses only on the basis of any as you said we have to make reasonable target so we have to use it and we have to develop reasonable trade strategies as well which will give trader opportunity to trade safely and we have own perfect system for trade in this way .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    A trader i think if consider the factor which are important through we get success because we have risk in trading and we get solution from market we always use our strategies with practice and through learning in which we have face minimum risk in trade , maximum profit will give trader opportunity to make our plan highly successful .

Not allowed!

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728