Nadezhda84 - Trading Journal
Page 1 of 34 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Nadezhda84 - Trading Journal

Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 122

Cool Nadezhda84 - Trading Journal

The strategy involves reliable long-term trading using daily indicators, fundamental factors, and hedging.

The trading process is largely manual; maybe with an expert advisor to close certain tight trades.

My anticipated trading intensity is 1-2 orders per day. My anticipated income is 8-10% of the deposit per month. Acceptable drawdown levels are up to 20%.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by nadezhda84; 11-12-2018 at 04:15 PM.

Thumbs Up
    Today, it is strongly recommended to consider buying EUR in the EUR-USD instrument, as the state of the market is clearly oversold. Buying at around 1.13 is a correct middle-term investment with a possible take-profit at 1.15 or even higher. A final take-profit has to be placed later, closer to the middle of the week.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by nadezhda84 View Post
    Today, it is strongly recommended to consider buying EUR in the EUR-USD instrument, as the state of the market is clearly oversold. Buying at around 1.13 is a correct middle-term investment with a possible take-profit at 1.15 or even higher. A final take-profit has to be placed later, closer to the middle of the week.
    i also thought but market is going down and down, i also opened a position of gbpusd with buy but currently market is low and i am in loss so i think usd is going for more strong position so pairs can go more down, but i am still holding position and waiting hope in today i will be in profit, and pairs also not covered gap so they wil come up

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    Welcome on opening your very journal. Seems you will be using indicators and major fundamentals to analyze the market and make decisions on your trade. I have never been a fan of news trading and indicators, maybe because of the risk that comes with trading news and most of indicators lagging behind on our trade. However I hope you will find fulfillment with your system as you look on the chance to create a good profitable method for yourself with the right plans of earning success in forex.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    i also thought but market is going down and down, i also opened a position of gbpusd with buy but currently market is low and i am in loss so i think usd is going for more strong position so pairs can go more down, but i am still holding position and waiting hope in today i will be in profit, and pairs also not covered gap so they wil come up

Thank you for sharing your insight. I appreciate your vision. gbpusd is in obvious correlation with EUR-USD.

It is totally possible for the price to travel to 1.12 or around that (actually, the rate is already around 1.125 now), but then retracement is to happen. My trading style assumes these risks to be covered. It is possible that the hereby opened order will be closed on Friday.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by nadezhda84; 11-12-2018 at 01:45 PM.

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    Welcome on opening your very journal. Seems you will be using indicators and major fundamentals to analyze the market and make decisions on your trade. I have never been a fan of news trading and indicators, maybe because of the risk that comes with trading news and most of indicators lagging behind on our trade. However I hope you will find fulfillment with your system as you look on the chance to create a good profitable method for yourself with the right plans of earning success in forex.

There is a common confusion when traders speak about news trading and fundamental trading. News trading is perceived as something short-term, which captures only an immediate (30 minutes) effect of the news, being thus relatively uncertain. Fundamental trading is sometimes positioned as a synonym of news trading. For me, fundamental factors are an aggregate of all essential news. This information is useful to predict boundaries of the price channels and possible large trends.

Stay on board and in 2 months you will find out how stable my trading system is.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Let's consider the AUD-NZD instrument. There is an interesting pattern developing. The short trend is down, the middle trend and the long trend are absent. The rate of NZD continues to increase following the last week's news.

I will seriously consider possibilities to purchase AUD at 1.066. Increase of AUD rate is a matter of time.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Today, I consider purchase of CAD in the CAD-JPY instrument.

The present price is 86.15 and it is near an average level for this instrument during the last few months.

The news background is neutral for both currencies.

I have hereby set to buy limit at 85.4.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by nadezhda84 View Post
    Today, I consider purchase of CAD in the CAD-JPY instrument.

The present price is 86.15 and it is near an average level for this instrument during the last few months.

The news background is neutral for both currencies.

I have hereby set to buy limit at 85.4.
    you can buy order i think because all pairs are going up but one thing is bad you are doing. your analysis should be based on technical not on news. i really do not like news and i believe trader who traded on news in end they lose all capital i also have tried on demo. first 10 days i earned good but after that 2-3 orders give me all loss. so i realized its huge risky way of trading

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by touqir View Post
    your analysis should be based on technical not on news. i really do not like news and i believe trader who traded on news in end
    Thank you for sharing your insight. I appreciate your vision.

Buying in CAD-JPY is not news trading, it is rather support level of price based trading and long-term moving average based trading. Thus far, the price is far from 85.4, so no order opening is about to happen, at least, today.

Stay on board and in a few months you will find out whether my trading system is stable or it will lead to the negative result and losing all the capital.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 34 1234511 ... LastLast