HONU VS - leader of the turtles - Page 12
Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 275

Thread: HONU VS - leader of the turtles

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Ukraine
    Posts
    261
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 11

    HONU VS - leader of the turtles

    Hello boys and girls!
    I am happy to come back.
    How many here was written...

    I start a new blog on the trade.
    Working strategy like a already used by me - the same channels, zigzag, and a pair of standard indicators.
    Changed money menegment working strategy - significantly reduced the risk of the deal. At the beginning of 1000 points for a couple - the size of the maximum drawdown account to open the transaction. With the increase in size of the account settlement risk in the transaction must not be less than the range pair on the monthly chart.
    Stop loss not use.
    I will give reports on executed trades - clean screens, orders, the risk of a deal in points,% profit on the transaction; monthly reports.

    Wish me success.

    Not allowed!
    Last edited by V-studio; 09-13-2016 at 06:46 PM.

  2. #111
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Ukraine
    Posts
    261
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 11
    18th week of the year
    5 May
    A deal on USDCAD (buy) with a volume of 0.1 lot was opened.
    Risk per trade (maximum drawdown size): not available (reverse)
    The reason for opening the transaction is standard: ZigZag outside the channel from the bottom.

    Hang open deals on USDCAD for sale with a total volume of 2.1 lot.
    Hang open transactions for EURUSD for sale with a total volume of 0.3 lot.

    Not allowed!

  3. #112
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    8,530
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by V-studio View Post
    18th week of the year
    5 May
    A deal on USDCAD (buy) with a volume of 0.1 lot was opened.
    Risk per trade (maximum drawdown size): not available (reverse)
    The reason for opening the transaction is standard: ZigZag outside the channel from the bottom.

    Hang open deals on USDCAD for sale with a total volume of 2.1 lot.
    Hang open transactions for EURUSD for sale with a total volume of 0.3 lot.
    I hope this analysis has not put you in trouble to day as the usdcad was going up and down before it eventually should in big time. I think that such pair should be left alone for now, so that the trader could have a good trading means to make money. There are times that such will get trades a success in a very easy manner, but not these days even when your strategy is correct.

    Not allowed!

  4. #113
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Ukraine
    Posts
    261
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 11
    18th week of the year
    Summary of the last week:
    Gross Profit: 71.20 Gross Loss: 0.00 Total Net Profit: 71.20
    Profit Factor: Expected Payoff: 71.20
    Absolute Drawdown: 0.00 Maximal Drawdown: 0.00 (0.00%) Relative Drawdown: 0.00% (0.00)

    Total Trades: 1 Short Positions (won %): 0 (0.00%) Long Positions (won %): 1 (100.00%)
    Profit Trades (% of total): 1 (100.00%) Loss trades (% of total): 0 (0.00%)
    Largest profit trade: 71.20 loss trade: 0.00
    Average profit trade: 71.20 loss trade: 0.00
    Maximum consecutive wins ($): 1 (71.20) consecutive losses ($): 0 (0.00)
    Maximal consecutive profit (count): 71.20 (1) consecutive loss (count): 0.00 (0)
    Average consecutive wins: 1 consecutive losses: 0

    Not allowed!

  5. #114
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Ukraine
    Posts
    261
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertee View Post
    I hope this analysis has not put you in trouble to day as the usdcad was going up and down before it eventually should in big time. I think that such pair should be left alone for now, so that the trader could have a good trading means to make money. There are times that such will get trades a success in a very easy manner, but not these days even when your strategy is correct.
    Relatively large drawdown is caused primarily not by the improper behavior of the couple of the USDCAD, but by my refinement of the strategy in the course of the trade.
    I hope, and I will say more, I am sure that after the cancellation of work with safety orders - large drawdowns on this account (> 50%) with this strategy should not be repeated.
    Thank you for your attention to the topic.

    Not allowed!

  6. #115
    Trader
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    5,980
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertee View Post
    I hope this analysis has not put you in trouble to day as the usdcad was going up and down before it eventually should in big time. I think that such pair should be left alone for now, so that the trader could have a good trading means to make money. There are times that such will get trades a success in a very easy manner, but not these days even when your strategy is correct.
    Why do you ever think to left the USDCAD?
    Quote Originally Posted by V-studio View Post
    Summary of the last week:
    Gross Profit: 71.20 Gross Loss: 0.00 Total Net Profit: 71.20
    Profit Factor: Expected Payoff: 71.20
    Absolute Drawdown: 0.00 Maximal Drawdown: 0.00 (0.00%) Relative Drawdown: 0.00% (0.00)

    Total Trades: 1 Short Positions (won %): 0 (0.00%) Long Positions (won %): 1 (100.00%)
    Profit Trades (% of total): 1 (100.00%) Loss trades (% of total): 0 (0.00%)
    Largest profit trade: 71.20 loss trade: 0.00
    Average profit trade: 71.20 loss trade: 0.00
    Maximum consecutive wins ($): 1 (71.20) consecutive losses ($): 0 (0.00)
    Maximal consecutive profit (count): 71.20 (1) consecutive loss (count): 0.00 (0)
    Average consecutive wins: 1 consecutive losses: 0
    What a patient trader, always consistent to manage account with small money and also small lot with small profit too. But already, your account growing is very good.
    Quote Originally Posted by V-studio View Post
    I hope, and I will say more, I am sure that after the cancellation of work with safety orders - large drawdowns on this account (> 50%) with this strategy should not be repeated.
    Thank you for your attention to the topic.
    Why do you must do to enlarge the lot used per trader? Your account history is very goo in your account, your profitability is also very good, and I also give you appreciation which makes you stay with the tune to always consistent in the market.

    Not allowed!

  7. #116
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Ukraine
    Posts
    261
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 11
    19th week of the year
    9th May
    A deal on EURUSD (buy) with a volume of 0.1 lot was opened.
    Risk per trade (maximum drawdown size): not available (reverse)
    The reason for opening the transaction is standard: ZigZag outside the channel from the bottom.

    Hang open deals on USDCAD for sale with a total volume of 2.1 lots and a reverse order for the purchase of 0.1 lot.
    Hang open transactions for EURUSD for sale with a total volume of 0.3 lot.

    Not allowed!

  8. #117
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Ukraine
    Posts
    261
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 11
    19th week of the year
    Summary of the last week:
    Closed transactions for the period was not.

    20th week of the year
    May 15
    Trade 60

    Buy 0.10 eurusd 1.08906 0.00000 1.09663 2017.05.15 13:33:16 1.09665 0.00 0.00 -3.60 75.90
    Reverse order.
    Profit per trade: 5.9%

    Not allowed!
    Last edited by V-studio; 05-15-2017 at 01:59 PM.

  9. #118
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Ukraine
    Posts
    261
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 11
    20th week of the year
    16th of May
    A EURUSD (sell) deal for averaging a volume of 0.7 lot was opened.
    The risk on the transaction (maximum drawdown total): 780 points.
    The reason for opening the transaction is standard: ZigZag outside the channel from above.

    Hang open deals on USDCAD for sale with a total volume of 2,1 lots and a reverse order for the purchase of 0,1 lot.
    Hang open transactions for EURUSD for sale with a total volume of 0.3 lot.

    Not allowed!

  10. #119
    Trader
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    5,980
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by V-studio View Post
    A EURUSD (sell) deal for averaging a volume of 0.7 lot was opened.
    The risk on the transaction (maximum drawdown total): 780 points.
    The reason for opening the transaction is standard: ZigZag outside the channel from above.

    Hang open deals on USDCAD for sale with a total volume of 2,1 lots and a reverse order for the purchase of 0,1 lot.
    Hang open transactions for EURUSD for sale with a total volume of 0.3 lot
    Based on my trading strategy, I can bet you that the EURUSD will go bearish for a while and limited movement. Based on ADX,the adx will bearish on trend. I think ADX will go for reversal. I also want to average my current position. The current position on 4hourly chart as shown as below
    Please take a look

    The potential to make reversal bearish on the trend.

    Not allowed!

  11. #120
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Ukraine
    Posts
    261
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    Based on my trading strategy, I can bet you that the EURUSD will go bearish for a while and limited movement. Based on ADX,the adx will bearish on trend. I think ADX will go for reversal. I also want to average my current position. The current position on 4hourly chart as shown as below
    Please take a look

    The potential to make reversal bearish on the trend.
    I do not argue with you - EURUSD really has the potential to sell.

    Not allowed!
    Last edited by V-studio; 05-17-2017 at 09:52 PM.

Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •