Questions to RoboForex analysts - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Questions to RoboForex analysts

Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 2

Questions to RoboForex analysts

In this thread, we invite all Forum members to discuss RoboForex analytical reviews.
    You can ask your questions over the forecasts published, share your opinion about the current market situation and Your quality rating of our analytics.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    For EUR/USD
    Now EUR/USD possition is very sensitive. Some day aggo EUR/USD possition was 1.3800 and now is 1.3120. So i am very confuse in trading EUR/USD.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Because I'm testing this strategy to see if it might benefit others, I have to place the orders regardless of volatility, just yesterday another friend reminded me that a high volatile looked possible at 5.30pm UK time, but already knowing this I explained I still had to place sell orders during this time.

You might have read about this in an earlier post on the thread, but heres a quote from part of a message addressed to my friend on what happened during this period.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    yes i think it is the right choice of the business and we can be a successful trader after working on this forum people are joining this forum now a day in a large quantity and they are very happy about their success because this work is so easy to do and you do not have to invest much on it

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 9
    Whats the next move for eur/usd pair if it break 1.2500?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    we first know about the strength of currency and then select good currency for our trade which can give us good benefit .All major currency pair are good for trade and never give loss and these major currency pair are good for long term trade .Analysis of currency and market is one of the most important for a trader

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Can The thread starter explain more about what the cause of the USD strengthen. All the pair contain XXXUSD has positive correlation, in bearish trend. I think this caused by the stop of the Quantitative Easing by the Fed government, Janet Yellen. You can see the picture below. Please star at it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    [lang=ar]it is very easy to about the bill brace we aboriginal apperceived about the backbone of bill so just it know the mtb4 condition .All above bill brace are acceptable for barter and never accord accident and these above bill brace are acceptable for continued appellation barter .after then it send your bank account[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    I find that the company has Account Manager accounts My question is Can I request the assistance of the Director of the private accounts on my account transactions, which can be introduced and whether the analysis to give me some recommendations if couples and asked him or not? Please reply to my question

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Generating a forex trading is actually easy, although it is one thing that ought to be done with careful attention. Foreign currency trading is about controlling possibility as well as sensations. Should you be doing foreign exchange positions and you also sense mental, anxious, or even any stress and anxiety by any means, it is advisable to check out precisely what you will be carrying out.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    Since this thread is dedicated to traders to ask questions that bother their mind, I would like to ask why is it that the news , I mean economic news release that came out better which is expected to strengthen the currency eventually weakens it beyond one's imagination and then causes the pair to trade in the contrary direction. I have seen sometimes that the NFP would come out better and yet would not strengthen dollars

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast