Debt default in United States? - Page 6
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Debt default in United States?

Banned
    Research shows that for new currency trading investors, successful trading is hard to accomplish. ... Take benefit of this exclusive foreign exchange market training device before choosing yours.

Banned
    I have been amazed for a long time that the vast majority of traders almost never wonder what kind of trading system they have, in the long term period. They prefer to not waste time on research, and they immediately get into the market,

Quote Originally Posted by Masud Rana Gazi View Post
    today is 26-10-14 the market was in the down trend untill 24-10-14 as the market is closed and i think that it will start with gaining some pips and then will go down for further as we all know in November adn December the market make some move supporting USA as in this time the market of retail sales become healthy
    Brother, it is true that in the month of november and december, the USD gets some gains, but if we see the Usd pairs then they have already gained too much and may probably these pairs will get some correction before they continue their trend, so we need to see that correction on larger time frame.

Banned
    I have been amazed for a long time that the vast majority of traders almost never wonder what kind of trading system they have, in the long term period. They prefer to not waste time on research, and they immediately get into the market, hoping for their own good fortune. What could be more stupid? Although I did the same in the beginning. On the other hand, this kind of behavior is not always a laziness. The trouble of many traders is that they have no probabilistic thinking, plus, unfortunately, there is no reliable methodology. Having checked first, second, third, the trader often does not see the problem, or see it already after the few ruined deposits.

If this true then we can see that the Dollar will falling down like in 2008 when the firm bankruptcy of Lehman Brother, if I correct. It made US economic falling against all major currencies and we may say that this is an armageddon for US. Most stock and forex trader still waiting for the confirmation about this news and rumors that already spreading everywhere. It is 50:50 that default can happen or not.

Indeed, We had been additionally amazed through the financial debt turmoil in the usa, the reason why tend to be extremely excellent condition like this of the unexpected possess the most recent info concerning their own financial debt enormous. However I understand how the United states financial turn-around is extremely steady as well as includes a really broad range worldwide, since the foreign currency these people make use of continues to be popularly utilized in numerous nations.

Quote Originally Posted by mehwishraheel View Post
    Brother, it is true that in the month of november and december, the USD gets some gains, but if we see the Usd pairs then they have already gained too much and may probably these pairs will get some correction before they continue their trend, so we need to see that correction on larger time frame.
    We can see that, technically, I think usd still has the potential to be stronger again at the end of this year, especially on eur/usd, but it depends on the results of news release on today and tomorrow, because maybe you're right that the correction will occur in some usd pairs after the release of fundamental news at the end of this week as a trigger, but technically I am still find there are big possibility for usd to be stronger again.
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

I think too much in the future of the united states currency which is very strong now . see will it keep that level of highness or will it get back again in order to low the cost of the economic exchange with other countries . in all the cases we are to wait for the final outcomes of this year end

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Value trader View Post
    You know me as price action trader, normally I’m careless about news, but this time things can be different.
    I think the price action trader have most concern in forex fundamental news
    But default in United States is not so effect on the market. I think usd dollar is being affected by the the end of the Fed quantitative easing. Default is not big matter in forex trading but it can make USD move not so volatile.

We trust a few financial professional that it's not possible with regard to this type of large nation in order to default because Buck is actually primary foreign currency all over the world. This really is only a gossip as well as crisis produced by Republicans. In the event that this particular accurate after that we are able to observe that the actual Buck may slipping lower such as within 08 once the organization personal bankruptcy associated with Lehman Sibling, basically proper. This created ALL OF US financial slipping towards just about all main foreign currencies as well as we might state this is definitely an armageddon for all of us. The majority of share as well as trader nevertheless awaiting the actual verification relating to this information as well as gossips which currently distributing almost everywhere. It's 50: 50 which default sometimes happens or even not really.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast