Debt default in United States? - Page 5
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Debt default in United States?

according to me it think this will not be a good choice for you to arrive you to the top of this, personally i think there is a solution to every thing in this world so if you started thinking that there is no solution so you will be called as a failure in the world and you will not earn anything in your life

I'm sure this will never going to happen. I do know that earning is really good in trading eur/usd but if we want to make good profit we need to focus on having more and more trading capital. this is the main reason why I love to focus on trading US dollars and australian dollars. I am for bearish trend in here so I will go down ward in here. I do hope to make it big and become a successful forex trader in here.

Thanks so much for this valuable and valuable information about the united states. Non-payments could be counted about in case national politics just isn't required mostly. This is the reason i know that this past with the nation may still carry on and look the woman down. In terms of your economic part with the nation is anxious, marketing and advertising to confirm files prior to things is going rogue. Using each one of these, america continues to be maintaining the remain caused by national politics.

Yes i agree with some economic expert that it is impossible for such a big country to default as Dollar is main currency around the world. This is just a rumor and drama made by Republicans. If this true then we can see that the Dollar will falling down like in 2008 when the firm bankruptcy of Lehman Brother, if I correct. It made US economic falling against all major currencies and we may say that this is an armageddon for US. Most stock and forex trader still waiting for the confirmation about this news and rumors that already spreading everywhere.

If debt default will be happen. US dollars will going to weaken. In fact I do believe that its will not going to become an international money anymore. Right now Euro is second to US dollars. If default happen then Euro will be more stable and many will just going to use Euro instead. I do hope that in our country we going to use one currency one south east asian countries also.

We all believe which because powerful nd substantial greenback require people and also people in politics probably would not desire anything at all to happen to be able to right now there expense, as a way it is right now because are publishing the debt ceiling has been enhanced and also the federal performs has been named back so i would likely count on this market to be able to ne theoretically generating therefore this pressure on the is usually dept problem has been solved, so i would likely count on foreign currency such as Foreign greenback and also newzeland greenback observe some benefits from the nearest long term.

As far as gold price rise concern, I will say that the demand is weak and the selling pressure is weighing the gold, the good economy and data of united states is also playing role with the bears of gold. I don't think that gold will rise this year more than 1350, if it hit or touch to 1310 limit from now, I mean to say from today till the end of december, may be I am wrong, but the time will tell the truth.

today is 26-10-14 the market was in the down trend untill 24-10-14 as the market is closed and i think that it will start with gaining some pips and then will go down for further as we all know in November adn December the market make some move supporting USA as in this time the market of retail sales become healthy

Quote Originally Posted by Noyon2 View Post
    Yes i agree with some economic expert that it is impossible for such a big country to default as Dollar is main currency around the world. This is just a rumor and drama made by Republicans. If this true then we can see that the Dollar will falling down like in 2008 when the firm bankruptcy of Lehman Brother, if I correct. It made US economic falling against all major currencies and we may say that this is an armageddon for US. Most stock and forex trader still waiting for the confirmation about this news and rumors that already spreading everywhere.
    [lang=ar]Thank you for your posts and especially value this information
    Regardless of how much to speak the truth or was a rumor
    We are in front of a big country economically but the country is governed by the world almost a significant economic powers
    It is the economic engine of the world and it is enough that the dollar climb or fall Vnchahd acrobatic movements on the level of a state and not only on the level of Forex[/lang]

Banned
    we can say that using the highest leverage will be so bad if you are trading with a high capital so i think the best leverage is 1:100 and i had many margin call but in fact it may be a disaster for any trader but if you are a beginner trader it may be a great opportunity for you to learn from your mistakes .

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast