Debt default in United States? - Page 4
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Debt default in United States?

united states debt default is most effect on forex trading market usd currency down then other market trend go to up side but some pairs of trading like gold silver they can not up today's i do not know what factor effect on them and curreinces above and high goes.

I am having a strong inception that around the year of 2020, USA must be in big trouble, as there fed may increase the interest rates and that may cause the higher inflation.
    SO the USD would face a good down trend and that should be best time for creating short position and after a good fall upto 20-30% from the high that price can be used for long term buying purpose.
    So stay sustain in market for next 5 year to get the biggest advantage fro making money from USD movement.

Trader
    I have read and follow the issue of default condition in United States. On that default day, many officer of goverment stop to go to work because there are no same opiniion to recover the debt of United States. I have follow the issue and default occur up to 17 days, Its one of longest default happen in United States.

I'm sure once US defaults in payments the whole world economy will going to go down. I do see myself having more and more profit in forex trading each month and I'm so sure that I can guarantee myself some success in here also. I really don't mind that I loss money from time to time. What I like most is to see myself become a rich trader some day. This is what I'm really hoping to achieve right now.

Being a newbie I am not acquainted with many aspects of forex trading and thus I am trying to learn from each and every thread. Through this thread I am able to get idea on dept default in United States which gives me some idea on sudden market movement. Even I can see there are many impact of news in the market movement. Trading with news seems to me very important because any authentic news can change the picture/trend of any movement rapidly.

Quote Originally Posted by alam View Post
    Being a newbie I am not acquainted with many aspects of forex trading and thus I am trying to learn from each and every thread. Through this thread I am able to get idea on dept default in United States which gives me some idea on sudden market movement. Even I can see there are many impact of news in the market movement. Trading with news seems to me very important because any authentic news can change the picture/trend of any movement rapidly.
    All we are started as newbies and its okay to be a newbies. Just keep on reading in forums and in forex sites. Theirs a lot of learning forex sites that I visit and read. From time to time I do practice it in demo account also. Its take time but the more you read and trade the more you learn how to trade properly. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by budado View Post
    All we are started as newbies and its okay to be a newbies. Just keep on reading in forums and in forex sites. Theirs a lot of learning forex sites that I visit and read. From time to time I do practice it in demo account also. Its take time but the more you read and trade the more you learn how to trade properly. Good luck.
    Not just for the newbie, but also for us and I personally always miss the information about the current fundamentals, but thanks for this forum, I can know the development of fundamentals, there is provided an update about the fundamentals, I hope here will be more information about the fundamentals later on.
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

in this market you have always have to learn about the market what is going to happen in next few hours .. every pair or any other trade which you have to make ... if it is gold than it will regain its position sooner or later , it will comeback at high always , it cant be stay as low as it can be now.. so you should have patience to trade in gold ... there is n trade without the risk in Forex...

I think we have to understand the market well then all will be fine and all will be fine with focus and all need process and hard work we will be very good and all need the process and always patient and all will be well with the readiness and always be able to control myself and could always focus and it will be very good indeed.

Productivity and cost data for the third quarter were just posted. Productivity was revised downward to reflect a 2.3% increase, which contrasts with the 2.6% increase that had been broadly expected to follow the 3.1% increase posted in the preliminary reading. Labor costs were revised downward to reflect a 2.5% decline. That's steeper than the 2.1% decline that many had come to expect.

- - - Updated - - -

The S&P 500 climbed 0.2 percent last week, completing its longest streak of weekly gains this year, as investors speculated weaker jobs growth will keep the Federal Reserve from raising interest rates. Bets on continued Fed support got a boost on Sept. 5 as data showed the economy added fewer jobs than estimated in August and the unemployment rate fell to 6.1 percent.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast