mt4 vs mt5
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: mt4 vs mt5

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

mt4 vs mt5

which platform is best for trading?i think mt4 platform is best.because it is very easy for all.mt5 platform is not easy for all.please share your opinion.please help me...............................

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    I also prefer MT4 than MT5, MT4 is the platform for a very light and not so much take internet access. MT5 platform is very different from running a fairly heavy and it also takes a lot of internet access when it is run. I hope MT5 platform can be fixed again considering this is the latest version of MT4, this platform should be better than MT4.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Mt4 is the simplest form of trading platform in the forex market but the mt5 is a more complex and useful trading platform hence its an advance of mt4 which obliviously would have more to offer,although its recommended that newbies start practicing or trading with the mt4,and then as experience builds up you can try the mt5.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    Both platforms are good for trading and a trader use any platform for doing trading. Mt4 is easy platform than mt5 because it has many tools and easy to use. It is user friendly platform so every newbie should trade with this platform before doing trading in mt5 platform.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    i prefer to trade with mt4 because it does need need a computer with high hardware option and it works well on my computer but mt5 is slow on my computer and do not work well so mt4 is more suitable for me and i can open and close orders quickly,so i d not need mt5,but there are many traders use mt5 and trade with it but mt4 is still more popular

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    For me mt4 is good and well as compered to mt5 because MT4 is the platform for a very light and not so much take internet access. MT5 platform is very different from running a fairly heavy and it also takes a lot of internet access when it is run, so by this i can say all this

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    I think mt4 is good comparing to mt5. I have no huge idea and experience about mt5 as I am trading with mt4 trading platform and did not find any major problem in trading with this platform. I think, mt5 or mt4 is not a matter, then greatest factor is our trading skill through which we can able to do better in both the mt4 and mt5.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 4
    Yes dear i think you are right that as a trading platform mt4 trading platform is best for me. It is best for me for two reason such as first when i am join in this business that time i am start my trading through this platform and second is helpful for me. Mt5 is also good platform.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    i think that if one has the basic idea about the market then he can make profit as much as he want but he just need to have a good idea about the market and then he can make profit and i think that mt4 is better than mt5.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Both platforms are good for trading but for now I am doing trading only in meta trader 4 software because its much easier to understand and its easy for market execution also I don't know much about mt five software that's why also I am not doing trading in that terminal

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast