how can i improve my trade?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: how can i improve my trade?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

how can i improve my trade?

i am a new trader.at first i deposit 100$ and start trading.i loss my total balance.after loss i deposit 200$ and start trading.now my balance is 0$.so now i am very upset.please tell me how can i improve my trade.please help me..........................

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    To increase our trade, then we have to pay attention to money management that we use, and we also need to consider the type of account and the trading volume we use. Usually new traders often overlook this, so they often get losses and margin call.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by banna71 View Post
    i am a new trader.at first i deposit 100$ and start trading.i loss my total balance.after loss i deposit 200$ and start trading.now my balance is 0$.so now i am very upset.please tell me how can i improve my trade.please help me..........................
    I think the best way to improve the trading is that you will practice more in the trading and try to mange the risk in the forex trading and i think demo is the best way to improve you trading in the forex and i think in this way you will be able to learn you trading and mange the trading well.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    It is small by small that forex traders need the best in the market, you do not have to rush things if you know you want to be a good forex trader. If you are trading the with a proven and tested trading skills, you will have the chance to get the money more. If the strategy is not proven , the you need to take more caution.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by banna71 View Post
    First you need to calm down because from your experiences of losses its obviouse that you still need to learn more,there's no better advice that I can give you but to be more patience and try to invest more time to learning better ways of trading,its also obviouse that you lack a proper trading plan,what you need to work on is establishing a trading plan which can be done by you observing the price charts to identify market opportunity or a pattern that works its all about your level of experience.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Forex trading need knowledge and experience, Giving more time to forex we will gain knowledge and experience about business, and forex is very helpfull for us to gain experience and in learning about bussiness , its gives us the chance of earning money and learning about online trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    You can improve your trade if you have proper knowledge and experience about the Forex trading.Learning is a very important part of forex trading,learning will also help you a lot to improve your trade.Every trader should try to learn and gain knowledge about this business if he wants to earn a lot and get success in Forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    If you have proper knowledge about the Forex trading , you will be sure in the Trading business. then you will be improve yourself. If you learn the Forex trading and more and more improve you kill in our trading business the you will be improve your trade .every trader should try to learn and gain knowledge about the business .if he wants to earn a lot and get success in Forex trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    You should not go for real account trading till you learn this business and confident enough to make profits on demo account, because any attempt of trading on real account without knowledge and experience will lead to losses only, so first learn and gain experience then fund your account with maximum which you can afford to loose and you will earn for sure.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    You can surely improve your trade my friend. All those who have recently joined the Forex market are facing some trouble in the trade and it is obvious as they do not possess the right knowledge now. Demo account will help you to improve your trading skills.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast