i want take risk
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: i want take risk

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

i want take risk

I want take risk always.but some i make peofit but maximum time face loss.please share your opinion.how can i make profit?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    To make a profit by taking a big risk then we better use of ratios, so we set the loss ratio and profit will we get in trade, and we must be disciplined trading with these ratios. Trading ratio is usually applied in the placement of stop losses and profit, and the results will dipersentasekan after ktia did some trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    A lot of forex traders make the mistake of thinking that taking risk by trading big lot size will make them rich, but that is wrong, the best way for any trader to successfuly get profit in forex is to avoid risk and always trade with small lot size at all times

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 107
    Quote Originally Posted by banna71 View Post
    I want take risk always.but some i make peofit but maximum time face loss.please share your opinion.how can i make profit?
    My opinion Its true forex trading is a risky business. But Forex is a business where we can make more money than any other investment business or other occupation. So if we are skillful then we can make so much money. In fact A new trader has face some loss and must to do more and more. The more they learn, the more they have chance to be a successful trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    i think if you want to make the profit in the trading then you will must take the risk in the trading and with out taking the risk you will not make any profit in the forex trading then i think you will need to determine the trend of the market and if you follow the trend of the market then you will make the profit in the trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    If you do not risk in the market, you can not earn, this is why you must take risks per time you trade. But be trying to be doing it in the manner that will not affect you or your trading account. There are some bad risk that are not worth to be taken, these are the ones tat will not be good for you to risk.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    It is true that without risk there is nothing to gain, by this we will be take risk to earn more and more , if we do not take a risk we will be not earn, this law is specially for business trading, in my mind if you want to make profit in trading then taking of risk will be important.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    take risk can give us much money and we should not be worry about risking our business in forex......sometimes we should be more risky then other times to gain more success in forex....

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 22
    Shadow, Well your think is true trading of forex market is the best way to take risks but to also minimize the amount of risk that we are taking is good ways doing this business. if we are taking uncalculated risks then surely we are risking our balance to high draw downs.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Hence your still a novice you need to reduce your risk exposure by using minimal lot size,and try to invest more of your time in learning more because knowledge is key here,if your lacking knowledge then you'll keep on lossing money,roboforex forum has a lot of resources that you can use to your advantage.so achieving success lies within your ability to learn more,and mist importantly manage risk.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast