Did you like to take risk ?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Did you like to take risk ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Did you like to take risk ?

Actually,risk is necessary.Without taken risk we can not make profit in any business.In Forex business we must take risk for profit.but i don`t agree to take high risk.because high risk destroy our invest.for this reason we need to follow risk management rules.Did you like to take high risk ?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Of course, because of the risk we turn into profits. I have not been able to take a higher risk of loss due to my analytical skills are still bad and I also still a beginner in forex trading. Maybe later if I've improved analysis capabilities then I would take a high risk in order to profit as I get bigger too.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    I do not think that taking risk should have any part in forex trading because one bad mistake is enough to put the whole trading account at risk of margin call. Traders must avoid risk completely and try to trade with small lot at all times to prevent loss of account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    Yes I do but not to take high risk. I agree with you that every business have a risk. Risk of businesses depending by category. We are a trader and should be willing to take risks. I have taken a risk on every trade on a daily basis. If we would like to get profit then have to take the risk.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by matherputul View Post
    Actually,risk is necessary.Without taken risk we can not make profit in any business.In Forex business we must take risk for profit.but i don`t agree to take high risk.because high risk destroy our invest.for this reason we need to follow risk management rules.Did you like to take high risk ?
    yes i like to take the risk in the forex trading and the reason is that if we not take the risk in the trading then we will not make the money with the forex trading and it is very necessary that we take the risk in the trading if we want to get the success in the forex trading business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Without taking risk of loss we cannot start forex trade as forex trade is not risk-free at all. Better we need to continue trade taking the risk as challenge. I am also started trade taking the risk easy and getting some benefit through real trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    i like to take the risk , because anyone want to make money from the forex trading must take some risk for that. but there is two level of risk : high level of risk or low level of risk. me i take the low level of risk because i am still beginner in this world.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    It is actually a matter of what i love to do, Risk taking is the best that has ever happened to me, and i am still taking the risk. If you can not take risk, believe me, you will not know how to take the profits too. If nothing is never let go in forex trading, do not ever expect to get anything in the market too.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Yes! i like to take risk in Forex trading business.As Forex trading is a very risky business and i think there is "no risk no gain". If you want to earn profit from this business you have take risk.You have to take risk if you wants to invest a huge capital in this business and want to earn a huge amount of profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Always i like to take risk in the every time . in the Forex trading i should be able to take risk because it gives the huge amount of the profit .i understand it is very risky business also.i think if you can bear the risk then you will be earn ore and more money in the Forex trading . you have to take risk if you wants to invest a huge capital in the business and wants to earn a huge amount of profit.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast