Start trading with low invest!!!
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Start trading with low invest!!!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Start trading with low invest!!!

i think at first time we should start trading with low invest.Most of the new trader lost their first invest.95% trader lost their first invest.new trader start trading with low knowledge and experience and they trade with emotion and greedy.So we need to start trading with low invest as a new trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    True, we had better start from the low investment first, because when we are beginners usually we will have a lot to lose, and we need to minimize these losses. Later if we have advanced in forex trading, then we can deposit more money in order to profit that we can get too big.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    Very true, it is far better for new forex traders to start trading with small capital on a mini or cent live account. Because new forex traders need to learn how to conrol their emotion in real account trading which they can not learn from just only demo trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 48
    for doing forex trade you must be need invest money by the invest you will be make good and this is the best for you to make profit without invest you will not can not do best and this is the best for you make good and now most of the people want to join in the forex trade and they want to make money by the bonus and robo forum give us this offer and we take it happy and i think this is the best for the new man in forex files and now most of the new trader want to make money by the forex trade and i think this is bonus for help best in new trader they will be make good by the forex trade and this is the best opportunity for us so can try to start trade by the bonus

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    If you are newbie in forex trading.Then i reccomend not to invest more than 100$ in real account.Because nomatter how good you trade initially but there is high probability that you will loose all your funds because you dont have enough experience.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    Is very good. It is a good idea. Beginner should put low invest to try trading for real. Experience and skill is required in forex trading. Therefore, after completing the demo trading you should immediately go to live trading to gain experience and skills. We can more invest with big money after really become an expert.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    If you starts trading with low investments, it means that you are a very good forex traders that is wise, this wisdom is what will make the best out of you, and you should know that you are still learning since you are doing trading for the first times. fore trading market is always like this, do it better to earn good.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 107
    Quote Originally Posted by matherputul View Post
    i think at first time we should start trading with low invest.Most of the new trader lost their first invest.95% trader lost their first invest.new trader start trading with low knowledge and experience and they trade with emotion and greedy.So we need to start trading with low invest as a new trader.
    Well i am agree with you , although we have good ability , in starting in forex trading I think it will be better to invest in low amount of money as possible. We are trying to learn first and for starter I think a small amount will be OK.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Very true,most newbie are bound to lose the first investment,but that is not to say its abnormal,what is important is learning from this mistakes.It's an unavoidable fact loses would occur for newbie traders.risks is what forex market is all about so its important we prepare ourselves against these risks by gaining more experience and knowledge about the currency market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    I think to start the trading with the low investment is very dangerous in the trading because the forex trading is the high risky business and if you lost the money then you will disappointed so you need to have the good money in the trading along with the good skills and knowledge of the trading.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast