Avoid your mistake!!!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Avoid your mistake!!!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Avoid your mistake!!!

In Forex business every step is very important.If we make a little mistake,then it give us a big pain.A little mistake make big big loss.So we need to trade very carefully.So we need to avoid our mistake and take knowledge from mistake.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 22
    matherputul, We need to learn from our past mistake cause its beneficial to find out the reason of loss at that time, this business will be easy for us to make money if we improve our skill by time to time , so with learning from mistakes and avoid same mistakes then we will get improvement our trade

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Yes, we do have to be careful in forex trading because of our failures will usually fatal impact for our account. Many traders are trading with the market analysis careless when market movements look so easy that they do not care and are also not in the analysis, so that they suffered losses because the market moves beyond their expectations.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    No one is perfect. Your mistakes will be repeating in nature until and unless you have enough experience in forex trading.SO always be calm and pratice in demo account. It will take time to learn. It took me around 3 year to learn forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    I believe every trader have mistakes and often repeating, its natural. It can be done by a newbie or an expert trader. Yes anyone who has been able to make just a little mistake then he can be a winner, he will be successful trading. I agree to always learn from any mistakes.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    The first step that the trader will do on this regard is to locate the error, after this, he can now get to know the solution and avoids it the next times that he trades. Market traders are also human beings , we are not perfect, but the ability to correct our errors makes us a better trader indeed, nothing is better than this.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 107
    Quote Originally Posted by wanahito View Post
    I believe every trader have mistakes and often repeating, its natural. It can be done by a newbie or an expert trader. Yes anyone who has been able to make just a little mistake then he can be a winner, he will be successful trading. I agree to always learn from any mistakes.
    forex trade is a work where we may make some mistakes in daily so we need to learn of forex trading and its strategies. We may lose our money for doing some mistakes , so it is very good to use risk management in our trades. If we learn more serious and practice strategies as regularly then we can easily overcome our mistakes in forex trading.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Learning process involves trials and errors so your bound to make mistakes,but its important you rise from these mistakes and try not to repeat this mistakes,it equally important to be open minded to new ideas and manner of approach.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Proper practice can reduce our mistakes in this trade. There are many things required to learn to make forex trade profitable. Our mistakes are also our best learning tools. We need to learn form our mistakes and apply the experience in further trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by matherputul View Post
    In Forex business every step is very important.If we make a little mistake,then it give us a big pain.A little mistake make big big loss.So we need to trade very carefully.So we need to avoid our mistake and take knowledge from mistake.
    In my personal opinion i not think that we will avoid the mistake in the trading and i think we must learn form our mistake in the trading and learn form our small mistake or the big mistake in the trading but i think not repeated the same mistake in the trading and i think we must need to learn form the mistake that we do in the trading.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast