Give up Forex trading!!!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Give up Forex trading!!!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Give up Forex trading!!!

I think i can not give up Forex trading business any time.I am 3 years with Forex business.In this time Forex give me many thing.Forex make my life and change my life.I am a happy person now.I take Forex as my life time business.can you give up forex trading?

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Personally I don't see any reason to give up,although am still in the learning stage of my career,am I have lost a lot of money to make me want to give up but the fact that every day I learn New things gives me hope of a better trading career in the future,forex definatly presents an environment for investors to earn returns on investment,but its your ability to understand and identify market opportunity .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2
    no i love this business this business give me opportunity to earn big profit even on small investment, i want to be a expert trader and i want to earn more from this business. i started it as a part time with very small amount and i earn lot of money from this business. i did not leave this business,

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Surrender of forex trading we might as well throw away the precious opportunity, because forex trading has a great chance of success, and we just need good analytical skills to achieve success. So we are advised to study well, so will our ability to increase and we can become a successful forex trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    I am constantly always trying to improve and not give up on forex business. I think that all forex traders should have the right attitude of never giving up on forex trading because it is a great opportunity to earn big money once the trader can learn how to trade properly.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    It is your choice for doing the things that you do in the market trading, but as for me, i will never do such a thing i the market. It is very bad of the forex trades to give up trdaing, if you give up trading that means that you have ever accepted the defeat of the forex market, i will not be that kind of a loser, i will try till i get the answer.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by matherputul View Post
    I think i can not give up Forex trading business any time.I am 3 years with Forex business.In this time Forex give me many thing.Forex make my life and change my life.I am a happy person now.I take Forex as my life time business.can you give up forex trading?
    Yes being a trader we never give up the forex trading business because i think if you will give up the trading then you will never get the success in the trading so in my opinion you will need to have the mange the risk in the trading and try to practice more in the trading and try ,try again in the trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Ofcurse being a trader we never give up the forex trading business because i think if you will give up trading then you will never get the success in the trading , so i think and also my opinion is that you will need to have the manage the risk in trading .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    I have no such intention to give up forex trade soon. I want to become a good trader and established in this trading world. After becoming expert and earning huge profit while I see that I have no want of money, then I can think to leave forex trade; otherwise not.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Even I will never think to give up Forex trading, as I have lost some amount in Forex, so now days instead of investing from my own pocket I am participating in Forex bonus giving forums and trading with very small quantity with that amount so that I can earn small money but on regular basis. which will help me to collect big corpus ( may be take 1-2 year) OS I have planned to earn 1 million usd in next 3 year

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast