Scalping trading strategy for 10-pips. - Page 6
Page 6 of 175 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping trading strategy for 10-pips.

Trader
    i also tried to earn from scalping but got loss, i think we can't earn here untill we have huge experience on strategy, i have tried scalping on demo account for almost one month and on demo account i was earning but on real account i started to lose, so i am very confused in this strategy, i think long term suites me just

Forex trading is a risky business which I will advice that if we want to make money we need to avoid things like the scalping trading strategy, I know it sounds more of a trading strategy which we can make pretty cool fast amount of money from, but believe me it does not work that way on the sense that it will even make you loss more of the times.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    Forex trading is a risky business which I will advice that if we want to make money we need to avoid things like the scalping trading strategy, I know it sounds more of a trading strategy which we can make pretty cool fast amount of money from, but believe me it does not work that way on the sense that it will even make you loss more of the times.
    You know, since you think there is no possible way of making money through the scalping trading methods, there are traders who do have more believe that they can make good amount of money with it. Trading is not a business which works in a specific way due to the one that does not work for you might work for other people.

I like create pending order in Forex market. Specially, everyday Gbp/Usd pair broke previous day's high or low position and market go away minimum 10 pips. We can take 10 pips without any risk management but if you safe your money management then any trader could gain lifetime.

Banned
    most of scalper will take several pips per deals in a short time between 5 - 20 pips and then repeatit. and so i guess it is a normal thing to take 10 pips per deals. but need to remember that risk managements is calculated with well then we can do trading safely. scalping js not about ignoring risk managements and even a good scalper will have good attentikn for this. and actually with scalpkng, traders can maximize earning for more

i think all scalping strategy is a good way of trading and making profits because it is the fastest way to make profits and to enter the market so i think this is a good trading and scalping strategy to trade the market in order to make good trades and good money also so i like all scalping strategy .

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertee View Post
    It is better for traders to know that scalping is not what they will be getting huge amount of money with. Traders have to be very careful with this and they have to be knowing that the 10 pips they are aiming for has to be higher than the stop loss value they will be using for the scalping strategy for their strategy to be perfected.
    hi scalping is a very profitable and a very dangerous way to trade it needs a lot of disciplines and self controlle to take only 3 to 5 pip and not to to take unnecessary risk by augmenting the trading size or waiting for more pips scalping depends on takin quick pip getting in and getting out of trade quickly just take your 5 pips and your done but you need a broker with low spread and a currency with high volatility like GBPJPY but its spread is too high and that may cause a problem

Trader
    i was also thinking that i will get 10 pip on daily basis but this is also not easy because if we earn 40 pip in one week, so after one week when we get one order in loss this can make our all profit zero, so this can't be good management , and if we use small pip for loss also then it can happen that all orders will close in loss

Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    getting of few pips everyday from the market is not hard but the trader shuld knw how t determine the best positions of trading and follow the rules of his strategy, the trader needs to have good tools of scalping that let him to trade well and make money without big risk and always use stop loss to prtect his mney from going away and margin call.
    Many traders do not possess the knowledge to trade properly and that makes it harder for them to earn even just a few pips daily in here. To determine the best possible position in here, we will need the experience in trading and so we will be able to make our own decisions in the end. Taking big risks will be something we need to avoid no matter what the cost though.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    i was also thinking that i will get 10 pip on daily basis but this is also not easy because if we earn 40 pip in one week, so after one week when we get one order in loss this can make our all profit zero, so this can't be good management , and if we use small pip for loss also then it can happen that all orders will close in loss
    If it were to be getting 10pips daily, I do not think it is a hard thing, because you will not risk too much, and you should make sure that you are disciplined with the system you will be using with it. I strictly suggest Bollinger bands for that means, it will help you to get the 10 pips cheaply by using its bands.

Page 6 of 175 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast