Scalping trading strategy for 10-pips. - Page 5
Page 5 of 175 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping trading strategy for 10-pips.

[quote="Vicko;493905"]Indeed, i know that too that not many traders that do not possess the knowledge. they just try to gamble around and scalps around in return. While scalping seems like to be a trade activity with high frequency, that is only a fool way of trading. We need to know that trading is all about analyzing and accuracy. Scalping do not have any factor of that at all.[/quoteIf they do not possess the knowledge then they need to put more effort in the learning. Scalping in here will not be easy at all and we need to always keep learning without any stop too. A trader that do not possess a good knowledge to scalp but do it forcefully will not survive in here for too long. That is why we should not do it unless we are sure yet.

Banned
    Yul, dear friend.do scalping is not a bad thing and traders need to understand that scalper use their skill for it and even they have extra skill or ability for trading because they have to make a fast decision in a short time. and for them who do trading without the knowledgeand skill and no matter for what trading method is used for and so they do gambling. in facts there are many success scalper outside there. of course scalper need to have good accuracy for every deals and also always follow the risk managements tightly. wrong concept here that manh traders think that do scalping will always use high risk

Your strategy is not a scalping strategy because you said that we need to Place our pending order last day high and low level of market. That is breakou strategy and in that strategy we can make not only 10 pips. We can minimum 30 pips profit easily with that strategy. IF we place our TP only for 10 pips then its waste our too much tme because only ione time we trade in one day for only 10 pips.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rehmat View Post
    Your strategy is not a scalping strategy because you said that we need to Place our pending order last day high and low level of market. That is breakou strategy and in that strategy we can make not only 10 pips. We can minimum 30 pips profit easily with that strategy. IF we place our TP only for 10 pips then its waste our too much tme because only ione time we trade in one day for only 10 pips.
    Well, the skills of the trade might not be in the view you are looking at all. If traders are making their signals out of the daily high or low, it does not mans that it will not be a scalping strategy, because such traders might aim that if it were to be once or two he would scalp in the day, that will be the tactics he will be using. So, it might be scalping.

[lang=id]
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Well, the skills of the trade might not be in the view you are looking at all. If traders are making their signals out of the daily high or low, it does not mans that it will not be a scalping strategy, because such traders might aim that if it were to be once or two he would scalp in the day, that will be the tactics he will be using. So, it might be scalping.
    Traders that want to trade on daily high and low needs to know that just because the market is telling you the last high is at there, that does not mean today it will be the same too. Market is always changing from time to time and you need to follow them. if you do not understand it then it will become a big problem later.[/lang]

Quote Originally Posted by Vicko View Post
    [lang=id]
    Traders that want to trade on daily high and low needs to know that just because the market is telling you the last high is at there, that does not mean today it will be the same too. Market is always changing from time to time and you need to follow them. if you do not understand it then it will become a big problem later.[/lang]
    Well, that is more like a long term trading method, but it is good to follow a more higher time frame, regardless the fact that it provides less signals but yet it will make us good amount of money when we have given more time to the demo trading account to understand any of the strategies we wish to make use of.

[lang=id]
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    Well, that is more like a long term trading method, but it is good to follow a more higher time frame, regardless the fact that it provides less signals but yet it will make us good amount of money when we have given more time to the demo trading account to understand any of the strategies we wish to make use of.
    That is correct since i think longer term trading will be much safer than any other way of trading too. We can understand more about the market by trading the longer term since we will need more wisdom to be able to make a good prediction form there too. Traders that do not understand the movement of market should need to avoid it.[/lang]

Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Scalping is not the good way of trading, for sure each and every scalpers do aim on making some amount of money from the market per day, that way it leads them to taking too much trades, which do lead to losing as well. I will not want to loss my money that much. I rather be a long term trader, aiming for 20 percent per month and that is more realistic with more peaceful mind.

dear mate both system is risky if we not understand index of market mind. it ll be more risky if we avoid stop loss and take profit tools. so we have to struggle on risk. My question you can not tell which pair is fit for scalping. i see market not movement side way always. if you upload image of your market analysis system and its operation. then that ll be very useful for me and other.

Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    Scalping is not the good way of trading, for sure each and every scalpers do aim on making some amount of money from the market per day, that way it leads them to taking too much trades, which do lead to losing as well. I will not want to loss my money that much. I rather be a long term trader, aiming for 20 percent per month and that is more realistic with more peaceful mind.
    I dont think it is good to say scalping is bad. But scalping is more risky and one have to decide whether he can handle such risks, i.e., after knowing the risks he should first design his strategy and trade wisely. Understanding basics before starting trading is so important. There is risk but scalping can give huge profits.

Page 5 of 175 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast