Scalping trading strategy for 10-pips. - Page 52
Page 52 of 175 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping trading strategy for 10-pips.

Quote Originally Posted by hussain3 View Post
    one minute time frame is not help us in any thing because we are not see the market clear in this time frame. there are no clear trend in M1 time frame and if we are use it in our trading then definitely we will trade with wrong way. if we are make any mistakes then we will lose our money in this trade. I think there are no chance for traders to make money from this market with this trading strategy,
    No matter what i do in the market, i do not go near the 1M chart, but this is not because it is totally useless, it is just because i do not want anything that will cause much stress for me. Also, the noise on that chart is so much, there is no way it will not affect the work of the trader. Because much of fake patterns would be arising on it.

Quote Originally Posted by hussain3 View Post
    one minute time frame is not help us in any thing because we are not see the market clear in this time frame. there are no clear trend in M1 time frame and if we are use it in our trading then definitely we will trade with wrong way. if we are make any mistakes then we will lose our money in this trade. I think there are no chance for traders to make money from this market with this trading strategy,
    The imagination to make money every day from the market is a good thing. I think most people want to make that amount of money every day, but forex trading market is not that kind of business that gives such money. We can make money but then, if we want to be successful we need to always take the business seriously and know that any short term trading method will only put us to trouble.

Banned
    I think this is a madness that we are work on trading with only 10 pips. This is not a good risk and reward ratio trades and if we are make our target too much short like this then we will never earn any thing from this business. So we are need to make our trading strategies for longer time and we are need to avoid if its possible to work with the scalping trading strategies. If we are work with scalping then we will soon lose our investment in our trading.

Quote Originally Posted by shahzad View Post
    I think this is a madness that we are work on trading with only 10 pips. This is not a good risk and reward ratio trades and if we are make our target too much short like this then we will never earn any thing from this business. So we are need to make our trading strategies for longer time and we are need to avoid if its possible to work with the scalping trading strategies. If we are work with scalping then we will soon lose our investment in our trading.
    It is not though, because there are some scalpers that does that and it works for them, I think we are all going to have different approach to the way we are trading the market. As for me, I do have my own different approach and though I don't use such short term trading mechanism in trading because I like to trade on the long term when trading. But some could do that.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by +greenpip View Post
    It is not though, because there are some scalpers that does that and it works for them, I think we are all going to have different approach to the way we are trading the market. As for me, I do have my own different approach and though I don't use such short term trading mechanism in trading because I like to trade on the long term when trading. But some could do that.
    If we are scalper then we can easily make the high profit from this market but we also need good trading skills if we want earning from this market. If a trader is learn about scalping then its easy for him to earn the high profit with scalping trading strategy because he is learn about it in his training or practice. So if we want earn with scalping then we also need first practice it then try in real trading account,

This trading strategy will work if only that traders gets to be able to keep to the rules of trading with the scalping method. But from my findings, the scalpers are quick to increase the risk, since they are to make fast money. That also means that they will be closing their trade too quick, one of the reasons I don't like scalping trading method.

I am not really sure about the scalping trading method but I am sure that it is not the strategy to rely upon. it just do give traders false hope and make them think that they can really make money from the market but they can not with that approach. Come to think of it, in recap, the scalping trading method encourages over trading.

Trader
    The scalping is very dangerous and risk y trading strategy for traders and if trader are work with that trading strategy then its really risk for us to make the profit from this market. So we are not need to trade on forex when the news time is near or the scalping trading strategy. These two trading types are show us our greedy behavior and if we are control our self at these time then we will never lose our money in this business.

I love to work with scalping trading strategy because the scalping is the best way to earn the high profit from this market easily. If we want success then we must need to choose the best trading strategy for our trades which help us to get the high profit from this business within very short time period and scalping is best method every day earn some high pips profit from this market.

Banned
    I think scalping trading is for those traders who want to take profit every day no matter that it is small or big but many traders like to work on long time frame in which they can understand the market properly i also prefer to gain a high profit with a good money and risk management because every day making strategy is very stressful.

Page 52 of 175 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast