Scalping trading strategy for 10-pips. - Page 4
Page 4 of 175 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping trading strategy for 10-pips.

Quote Originally Posted by sharegistFX View Post
    Well, the point is that if one has learned and understand a strategy whereas being sure that it will work for them then they should keep on making use of it when trading. I personally don't like the scalping trading strategies and though not as they don't work but that way one could see that the failing rate are so much so I wouldn't want to make use of it.
    I like to do scalping some times and most of the tie I like to do swing trading with market trend. The major effect of continuous scalping is that it makes us lose our money. Scalping most of time requires little trading analysis and some kind of gambling. It is very important that we have the discipline to stop, when we should during scalping or we may lose our whole account.

i intend sharing a scalping strategy that may give opportunities for gaining more pips. first make use of forex pivot point. this gives you an insight onto the direction where market may move to. if below pivot point. then look for sell opportunities and if above pp, look for buy opportunities. remember not to forget the R and the S lines. that is just for the direction. coming to what indicator to use to enter a trend. use ADX to measure the strenght. if above 25, cool to trade. then use 13 moving averages as the lagging indicator there, then rsi with stochastic indicator. use the lagging indicator to enter a trade and the leading indicator( rsi and stoch) to exit a trade.

Quote Originally Posted by ababoka View Post
    i intend sharing a scalping strategy that may give opportunities for gaining more pips. first make use of forex pivot point. this gives you an insight onto the direction where market may move to. if below pivot point. then look for sell opportunities and if above pp, look for buy opportunities. remember not to forget the R and the S lines. that is just for the direction. coming to what indicator to use to enter a trend. use ADX to measure the strenght. if above 25, cool to trade. then use 13 moving averages as the lagging indicator there, then rsi with stochastic indicator. use the lagging indicator to enter a trade and the leading indicator( rsi and stoch) to exit a trade.
    Scalping certainly is good but that is not everything what you will be needing in here. Scalping can make you good pips but you need to know the condition in the market and the direction where they will be more likely to go to begin with. That way you can just earn smoother income with it and you should never overlook any buying opportunities too at that moment.

Banned
    Scalping is good for those traders who have experience in this business because its too much risky trade in forex. You share strategy of scalping but I think its long term trading if we wait for high or low level of market. Scalping is that we earn in every candle that make in forex market. every new candle is our new trade target in it.

Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    Scalping certainly is good but that is not everything what you will be needing in here. Scalping can make you good pips but you need to know the condition in the market and the direction where they will be more likely to go to begin with. That way you can just earn smoother income with it and you should never overlook any buying opportunities too at that moment.
    The success rate is low and if it is that low then I don't see it as being good to traders I suggest that traders have to learn and put in more efforts in something that worth it and I don't think that the scalping trading method worth the stress. Furthermore the reason why so many traders have been using scalping trading method is because they want some fast source of money.

Banned
    10 pips per trade with scalping is good enough as target and will easier reached if traders have good accuracy to put the position. and this is realistic target for scalping but also you can maximize it to get more than it if enter the market when smaller time frames have same direction with higher. do not ever think to set high risk and also against the true trend. that ia the safest way dor scalping and will give us track in the market. i use all time frames to validate my analysis

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    The success rate is low and if it is that low then I don't see it as being good to traders I suggest that traders have to learn and put in more efforts in something that worth it and I don't think that the scalping trading method worth the stress. Furthermore the reason why so many traders have been using scalping trading method is because they want some fast source of money.
    You are right in a way, but looking well at this trading strategies it does not say that the trader will make its target in just once a day, the trader might repeat this more and more in a single day, so that more money could be made. So, traders can make more than 70 pips in a day with this strategy is it is working well.

Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    You are right in a way, but looking well at this trading strategies it does not say that the trader will make its target in just once a day, the trader might repeat this more and more in a single day, so that more money could be made. So, traders can make more than 70 pips in a day with this strategy is it is working well.
    That is certainly the ideal thought all people will be wishing for but i think that might not be doable at all. We should not focus our trade on scalping as far as i can see and i think that really need to be avoided at all cost. Following it will only bring further harm to our trade in the end. If we want to try it sometimes just try it once a day then.

Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    That is certainly the ideal thought all people will be wishing for but i think that might not be doable at all. We should not focus our trade on scalping as far as i can see and i think that really need to be avoided at all cost. Following it will only bring further harm to our trade in the end. If we want to try it sometimes just try it once a day then.
    I think that many traders do not possess the skill to trade and they just run to scalping in the end. It is not a question anymore that traders who lost their money in here most likely are scalpers. And i think that once they lost that money, they will not even want to start trading again with it. Traders that scalps need to avoid doing harm to their own account if possible.

[lang=id]
    Quote Originally Posted by Selly View Post
    I think that many traders do not possess the skill to trade and they just run to scalping in the end. It is not a question anymore that traders who lost their money in here most likely are scalpers. And i think that once they lost that money, they will not even want to start trading again with it. Traders that scalps need to avoid doing harm to their own account if possible.
    Indeed, i know that too that not many traders that do not possess the knowledge. they just try to gamble around and scalps around in return. While scalping seems like to be a trade activity with high frequency, that is only a fool way of trading. We need to know that trading is all about analyzing and accuracy. Scalping do not have any factor of that at all.[/lang]

Page 4 of 175 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast