Scalping trading strategy for 10-pips. - Page 3
Page 3 of 175 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping trading strategy for 10-pips.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0

Scalping trading strategy for 10-pips.

Before using this system I want to let you know that this system is very risky system and your capital should be small for example 15$-20$. Use H30 or H1 chart H1 is best. The period separator must be switched on so that you can get 3 to 4 day's data. Now at yesterday's high point draw a line and on low point also. And also the day's before yesterday high and low. Place pending orders at the first line you have drawn place take profit level with 10 pip TP. For lot size use this calculation (15$ or 20$) x 2% = lot size.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 4
    Scalping is good because I like earning small profits and get out of the market as soon as possible. Scalping everyday is fun and profitable as long you are knowledgeable with this type of trading. You can practice scalping in demo first

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 2
    using bolinger bands of default settings with 1 standard deviation and another bolinger bands of default setting of 2 standard deviations works well in attaining desirable pips.the space in between the outer lines of the two bands is the area of concentration, it the is up in between the upper two lines then it is a bullish signal but if the price is closing lower between the lower two line of the bolinger bands then its a bearish signal and then short

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    this is also a scalping strategy. using smas 5,8,13 with stochastic oscillator could be best combined to give desired pips in forex. Remember this can only be used on a 1 min and 5 min time frame. scalping could be risky and requires the vast understanding of this indicator to use.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by YoyO_o View Post
    Scalping is good because I like earning small profits and get out of the market as soon as possible. Scalping everyday is fun and profitable as long you are knowledgeable with this type of trading. You can practice scalping in demo first
    Earning small profit will make us unsatisfied from time to time and that will be where it is dangerous. Many traders just want to make more and more money and they keep entering money like it is easy to earn. In the end they will make bigger position and that is what will be the beginning of where we will loss the money. Traders need to beware of this fact when they trade.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by YoyO_o View Post
    Scalping is good truly, but riskier than any other means of trading you can think about. It is just the means that will make sure the trader have to be smart and manage their risk very well. Else, they will just lose all their money. And if you are scalping, make sure that your stop loss is always tight, that is the mistakes many traders make.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Yes most of trader's don't know that how they have to use their stop loss and risk & reward in trading when a trading strategy don't have a good management then it can't give us consistent money, even with other trader's failure can be seen if we are not utilizing our management properly. So we have to understand it very carefully that a strong management is necessary to gain money consistently from our trading method.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Money management and risk management both are crucial to use a top quality of management in account, we have to also it seriously due to the safety purpose here, but so many forex trader's don't have any value for their trading rules especially about the money management and risk management they are very careless and they are using higher risk approach to earn every time higher money from this business.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    If we have to be safe and have to learn for a long term goal then yes money management and risk management both would be crucial to maintain a good trading environment for us, personally I have done so many time high risky trading and its only make me so much frustrated and looser at the end, but now I have learned a lot of lessons from my past trading and working with a good risk management and money management every time.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Scalping is a good way to make money, but that is when the trader is doing it well and in the right ways. The scalping explained on this thread might still might not work because of the issue of the management. The money to get is took small, but can be working when the trader can make sure they are using at most 5 pips stop loss with it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 33
    Well, the point is that if one has learned and understand a strategy whereas being sure that it will work for them then they should keep on making use of it when trading. I personally don't like the scalping trading strategies and though not as they don't work but that way one could see that the failing rate are so much so I wouldn't want to make use of it.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 175 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast