Scalping trading strategy for 10-pips. - Page 2
Page 2 of 175 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping trading strategy for 10-pips.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0

Scalping trading strategy for 10-pips.

Before using this system I want to let you know that this system is very risky system and your capital should be small for example 15$-20$. Use H30 or H1 chart H1 is best. The period separator must be switched on so that you can get 3 to 4 day's data. Now at yesterday's high point draw a line and on low point also. And also the day's before yesterday high and low. Place pending orders at the first line you have drawn place take profit level with 10 pip TP. For lot size use this calculation (15$ or 20$) x 2% = lot size.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 23
    Sylvertee, i did scalping, and my target is between 10 pips - 20 pips. and use 5 m time frames and combine it with higher time frames to get the right direction, and also use stop loss too, the ratio for risk and reward will 1 : 1 or 1 : 2. but the main idea from me that we just need to set everything based on the market situation, not with static number, and scalper is a flexible trader who need to have extra ability to read the market

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Forex trading business is that kind of business that can trigger your emotion in the sense that you could say to your self that you are only going to target that pips, but you will have your greed make you target more pips and that is how you would loss your money. That is also one of the reasons why I don't like the trading scalping method for.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    We should have a smaller target in mind and should be happy with small consistent pips, it does not matter what method we are using for trading if we have a lot of greed in mind then we can lose our money and profit both in account. Its important to know that emotions are not good for our trading and they should be properly controlled with the help of a good mindset and disciplined trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Khimi234, yeah mate. need a great mind and gracefully to accept the resultsand think realistically then there isno burden in mind to accept them. getting small profit consistently will lead us to reach the goalsfor success because at last we can develop it properly.
    a good scalping is a method where traders have good attention for risk managements

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Yeah mate I am agree with this, trading with risk management is really a great thing for all forex traders, as far I know all forex trading strategies have a good impact in forex if trader's have good money management and risk management in forex, If our target is 10 pips in scalping then our stop loss should only 4 to 5 pips so that we can get a risk and reward of 1:2 and 1:3 in forex.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 7
    As you have mentioned that the strategy is very risky and one must make sure that he uses an account with small investment such as 15 to 20 USD. Thanks for informing that. I personally would not try it since it would be like too risky for me. Nevertheless, I appreciate your effort for the sharing of the strategy here, which might help many traders who love to make quick money.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    10 15$ is nothing here actually and if we use scalping then can lose all in one order also, but if we are taking max risk then can increase in some days but this is possible when our all orders will be in profit, one opposite order can make our account zero in short time, so be a trader and trade with a good plan

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by sharabela View Post
    As you have mentioned that the strategy is very risky and one must make sure that he uses an account with small investment such as 15 to 20 USD. Thanks for informing that. I personally would not try it since it would be like too risky for me. Nevertheless, I appreciate your effort for the sharing of the strategy here, which might help many traders who love to make quick money.
    Traders will always need to take risks in what they are trading anyway but they just need to adjust the risk to their trading results first. If they do not think they can earn with small money since the risk is too high with that, then they just need to make further entry to increase the trading lot and position. That will help to improve their results.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    make low expectation for every deals.will make us feel comfortable to trade in the market and achieve the goals. so 10 pips as target per deals with scalping is good enough but if we pay attention for higher time frames and make make position when smaller time frames have same direction will give us more . that is the way to maximize our scalping to get more earning per deals

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    its very simple and i think may be it will work but not sure, i will check it on demo account but one thing is wrong in this, we can't take high risk for just small pips, we should use high risk when we are sure for some handsome pips, otherwise ignore it and wait for good chance, it can be good for scalpers but not for other traders

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 175 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast