Scalping trading strategy for 10-pips. - Page 12
Page 12 of 175 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 1748

Thread: Scalping trading strategy for 10-pips.

  1. #111
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    5,126
    I want to be a long term trader the one that can make money on the long term in the business. Scalping is not the kind of trading strategy that will give to me that success I will love to have. Ultimately I am looking at the bigger picture here and I trying to make sure that I get to learn and understand the market much more better and develop that skills for it.

  2. #112
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    8,529
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen-of-the-coastFX View Post
    I want to be a long term trader the one that can make money on the long term in the business. Scalping is not the kind of trading strategy that will give to me that success I will love to have. Ultimately I am looking at the bigger picture here and I trying to make sure that I get to learn and understand the market much more better and develop that skills for it.
    Like you have said it, it means that you do not have the long term trading strategy yet, and you do not like the scalping too. These are two ways things which you will need to decide very well. The long term trading is good, it is what i mostly prefer when i do trading, but i do not wait for my position to be more than one day of trading it.

  3. #113
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    8,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen-of-the-coastFX View Post
    I want to be a long term trader the one that can make money on the long term in the business. Scalping is not the kind of trading strategy that will give to me that success I will love to have. Ultimately I am looking at the bigger picture here and I trying to make sure that I get to learn and understand the market much more better and develop that skills for it.
    if you understand with your own style and so you know for what is a good thing for you, you just need to know what is your talents and find something suit with it, that will become a power for you to trade and get the advantages from it, and i see that you do not felt good with scalping, that was indication that you need to find another way for trading, long time trading is good enough, but one thing, for all trading method, we need to master the basic first, for how to follow the true trend and also get dynamic support resistance

  4. #114
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    26,776
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen-of-the-coastFX View Post
    I want to be a long term trader the one that can make money on the long term in the business. Scalping is not the kind of trading strategy that will give to me that success I will love to have. Ultimately I am looking at the bigger picture here and I trying to make sure that I get to learn and understand the market much more better and develop that skills for it.
    This is a very good aim, i am a long term trader as well, but i do not leave it at that, i can scalp the market and trade the intraday successfully as well. This is what i think that traders have to posses, traders needs the versatility function in the market, this will naturally cause the trader to be vast to trading understanding and doings.

  5. #115
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    8,444
    I don't see the need why we have to stress our selves over making some little pips when there is a bigger fish to chance with less stress on the longer time frame. I think that it is apparent that one of the mistakes and problem traders are having is impatient due to if a trader can be more patient and focus on the long term the losses will be controlled, the failure is mostly due to the scalping.

  6. #116
    Quote Originally Posted by sharegistFX View Post
    I don't see the need why we have to stress our selves over making some little pips when there is a bigger fish to chance with less stress on the longer time frame. I think that it is apparent that one of the mistakes and problem traders are having is impatient due to if a trader can be more patient and focus on the long term the losses will be controlled, the failure is mostly due to the scalping.
    In small trade i think we are facing more losses then in any other way we need to have better trading ideas to follow in this market to overcome the problem of emotion and feeling and we can make strategy which are helpful for any way of using trade .

  7. #117
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,710
    If such scalping trading method was so easily done, I am so much sure that a lot of traders would have been able to make use of it when trading, but the scalping trading method is such a trading method which I have got to know that promises so much earnings but at the end of it all, it does not give as expected.

  8. #118
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    2,457
    Quote Originally Posted by D'mastermind View Post
    If such scalping trading method was so easily done, I am so much sure that a lot of traders would have been able to make use of it when trading, but the scalping trading method is such a trading method which I have got to know that promises so much earnings but at the end of it all, it does not give as expected.
    I think lot of trader use this method because we always not make same trade only institutional trader make big trades according to the results they have we need to have better learning and understanding about trading with more efforts and learning by good source .

  9. #119
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,710
    Quote Originally Posted by faisal.waheed View Post
    I think lot of trader use this method because we always not make same trade only institutional trader make big trades according to the results they have we need to have better learning and understanding about trading with more efforts and learning by good source .
    I don't think so, I am following more of the successful traders and I am yet to see them make use of such trading methods when trading, I think the thing about trading is more on the long term, if we want to be a succeed trader then we need to focus more on the long term that is how we get to become successful the short term method don't work actually.

  10. #120
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    8,529
    Quote Originally Posted by D'mastermind View Post
    I don't think so, I am following more of the successful traders and I am yet to see them make use of such trading methods when trading, I think the thing about trading is more on the long term, if we want to be a succeed trader then we need to focus more on the long term that is how we get to become successful the short term method don't work actually.
    If you are searching for the successful traders, you will definitely search for long, because you will not get one. And even if you get one, he or she will probably will not get your time. What traders will be doing in forex is typically based on what traders know in the same market, and such will keep the work of the trader always better.

Page 12 of 175 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •