Scalping trading strategy for 10-pips. - Page 102
Page 102 of 175 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1748

Thread: Scalping trading strategy for 10-pips.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    It is bad for traders to be thinking about money all day, that mindset alone is enough to confuse the trader. And when such trader did not make money as he wanted on a certain day, the trader will be emotional, and he will be trading aggressively, that is bad. Even if we will trade scalping, there are good approaches to trading it well, that is what we have to focus upon.
    This is wrong mindset that all the trader thinking continusly about the money we made because this is not right and it is extra burden on our mind we never freely make trade and always we face stress which is not suitable for trade we have to make good plan with own ideas and with proper learning for getting success .

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    It is bad for traders to be thinking about money all day, that mindset alone is enough to confuse the trader. And when such trader did not make money as he wanted on a certain day, the trader will be emotional, and he will be trading aggressively, that is bad. Even if we will trade scalping, there are good approaches to trading it well, that is what we have to focus upon.
    You are right if we can always think about the how to make good profit from it then it is very greedy and emotion felling way for our trade. Because always thinking about the money is destroys our mind and very confuse to make any trading strategy and if we can start our trade in this way then we can always loss our trade or money from it.

Scalping is good but very risky trading method without the right knowledge and skills of trading forex no one can scalp and survive with it for long, before you can scalp and make money consistently from it, you must have acquire the right trading system which make it possible, but I doubt if you will be able to make the long term profit or succeed for long if scalping is the only trading methods you are using.

Trader
    10 pips as target per order at scalping is realistic avhiements because this trading method concept is set in a short time for several pips only. but there is a time when scalper can make more and there is a time just less than 10 pips. and something important here that scalpers need always to use good money managements and keep trading with follow the trend as the safe way to work at the market and even give them more chances to book the profit
    for my scalping. i usually combine the time frames from m5 to higher time frames such as H1 and H4. and the ideas here to get and follow true trend and also support resistance

Quote Originally Posted by mr.big View Post
    10 pips as target per order at scalping is realistic avhiements because this trading method concept is set in a short time for several pips only. but there is a time when scalper can make more and there is a time just less than 10 pips. and something important here that scalpers need always to use good money managements and keep trading with follow the trend as the safe way to work at the market and even give them more chances to book the profit
    for my scalping. i usually combine the time frames from m5 to higher time frames such as H1 and H4. and the ideas here to get and follow true trend and also support resistance
    Could be realistic, but the fact that the trader expects it from the market everyday, that is one thing that will lead to the losses the trader would have. The concept of trading with scalping has been known to be a failed one which has made a lot of traders dream of making that money every day from the market but they still don't get to earn it.

Banned
    We can trade and make money from the market and there is no limit to how much we can make from the market, therefore we should not limit ourselves by targeting just 10 pips every day because such trading method won't work for a very long time, if we want to trade and make good money from the market we should have long term target and not the short term target because the short term strategies are too risky.

Trader
    Scalping trading strategy can make you money but soon be ready to loss all to the market, as that is how it works. Making ten pips could actually sound so much simple and easier, but then on getting to trade and then have the market handled, you get to see that it is not that possible as the little time frame apparently is good with giving false signals.

Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    We can trade and make money from the market and there is no limit to how much we can make from the market, therefore we should not limit ourselves by targeting just 10 pips every day because such trading method won't work for a very long time, if we want to trade and make good money from the market we should have long term target and not the short term target because the short term strategies are too risky.
    There is no limit that is true but then at the same time know that there is no limit to the amount that you could loss, because a lot of traders that wants to make money from the market, they keep on doing the trade with the eagerness to make so much money daily and then they get the opposite trading results. Having to trade with the use of 10 pips daily is wrong.

Scalping trading strategy seems so much good when you are been told about it in form of theories, but then, when the trader gets to learn and then put it to work, you see that the stress that you will go through making use of it, will actually make you fail. I will not think about making use of the scalping trading strategy because I know for sure, it will ruin my good built account.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyon View Post
    Scalping trading strategy seems so much good when you are been told about it in form of theories, but then, when the trader gets to learn and then put it to work, you see that the stress that you will go through making use of it, will actually make you fail. I will not think about making use of the scalping trading strategy because I know for sure, it will ruin my good built account.
    The stress of this system is not really what you will really love to fall into because it have tendency to drain you emotionally and physically too. The time I tried up with scalping have been so difficult for me and to be honest without proper care in trading good, it gets easy to loose your investment. Targeting just 10 pips is so little for me and I wouldn't want to risk too big and end up with 10 pips. My swing trading remains my best approach to forex trading and I enjoy this trade in a more proper way.

Page 102 of 175 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152 ... LastLast