Easy trading method with EMA
Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Easy trading method with EMA

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0

Easy trading method with EMA

Here I want to share a simple and profitable strategy. Hope that this strategy will help some traders. Do not use this strategy in the sideway market it will not work. H4 time frame is best for this system. This system is based on moving average. MACD can be used also. We will use the 9-EMA any color and 26-EMA any color. Now if the 9-EMA cross the 26-EMA from upwards to down then open a sell order. For the buy order do vice versa. Use trailing stop it will protect your profit.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Thanks for your thread, but can you please upload some screenshots so that I can see clearly about the trading strategy, This is seeming a simple trend following trading strategy but the explanation of advantages and disadvantages should be given in a proper system, you are mixing everything here so I would suggest you to re edit your thread and add some more better explanation with screenshots. By they way strategy is good.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    thanks for sharing this strategy and it looks good strategy and work on good time frames that i prefer, it will work well when the market has a clear direction and you can get gd results with it and make good profits with it, but becareful when using it in the range market because it may give bad results and give wrong signals and so this will affect on trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 23
    this is a simple trading system for trending position, of course, use higher time frames will become an effective way to indicate the trend, but i can not get this system correctly because you did not write some points that should followed or some reasons for it. how far stop loss and also take profit, or we need to think that market is dynamic and set it based on the real condition, well, this will need good skill too

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    We ought to know that there is no easy way when it comes to forex trading in the sense that the one that will seem more easier to us will have to depend on how we have learned how to trade. Trading is a risky business and knowing how to trade, making use of the demo trading account is one of the best way to making good amount of money from the market.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    We ought to know that there is no easy way when it comes to forex trading in the sense that the one that will seem more easier to us will have to depend on how we have learned how to trade. Trading is a risky business and knowing how to trade, making use of the demo trading account is one of the best way to making good amount of money from the market.
    Mate there are so many indicator's which can be used in our mt4 terminal even we can install the third party indicator's and can apply them in mt4 trading but I still believe that moving average is one of the best indicator out there in mt4 terminal even I have seen so many professiona who make a regular use of moving average indicator for forex analysis, and for novice trader's the moving average strategies could be so simple to learn but should be used at least two moving averages on chart.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 7
    Thanks for sharing the strategy. I think it is called Moving Average crossover strategy. This is one of the strategies which is widely used by traders who love using Moving Average on their charts. So far I know there are two types of crosses one is called

1. Golden Cross
    2. Death Cross

Golden cross is the signal that traders aim for to take entries. On the other hand, death cross is to avoid to take entries. On the Internet, one can get articles about this explaining everything with pictures.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 33
    From my experience with the forex trading market I have got to know that the most easy way to trade is to learn, therefore we have to make sure that we have learned and have the good trading skills and knowledge of how forex trading works. Forex trading is a risky business and to make things easier for you, you have got to learn.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 538
    Yes learning is better than earning and it does not matter what we are using we should have a proper sense of its use and there should be some reason to do trade in forex always. When we don't know why we are doing and how we are performing then for sure so many calamities can take birth in our business. Furthermore I am a big fain of moving average indicator and using it more than 4 year's in my trading and this is true that Moving average method is so much easier to use in forex. But in sideways market its not that much profitable.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Yes learning is better than earning and it does not matter what we are using we should have a proper sense of its use and there should be some reason to do trade in forex always. When we don't know why we are doing and how we are performing then for sure so many calamities can take birth in our business. Furthermore I am a big fain of moving average indicator and using it more than 4 year's in my trading and this is true that Moving average method is so much easier to use in forex. But in sideways market its not that much profitable.
    [lang=ms]process to learning normally take a time because without practical or live trading we dont feel the real market and real handle account to control the profit and loss.with EMA it more helpful because EMA can use as a trend of market during traders make a analysis.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast