Easy trading method with EMA
Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Easy trading method with EMA

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Easy trading method with EMA

Here I want to share a simple and profitable strategy. Hope that this strategy will help some traders. Do not use this strategy in the sideway market it will not work. H4 time frame is best for this system. This system is based on moving average. MACD can be used also. We will use the 9-EMA any color and 26-EMA any color. Now if the 9-EMA cross the 26-EMA from upwards to down then open a sell order. For the buy order do vice versa. Use trailing stop it will protect your profit.

Thanks for your thread, but can you please upload some screenshots so that I can see clearly about the trading strategy, This is seeming a simple trend following trading strategy but the explanation of advantages and disadvantages should be given in a proper system, you are mixing everything here so I would suggest you to re edit your thread and add some more better explanation with screenshots. By they way strategy is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Thanks for your thread, but can you please upload some screenshots so that I can see clearly about the trading strategy, This is seeming a simple trend following trading strategy but the explanation of advantages and disadvantages should be given in a proper system, you are mixing everything here so I would suggest you to re edit your thread and add some more better explanation with screenshots. By they way strategy is good.
    you said about the EMA but in my career in this field i never used the EMA cause of low amount in my opinion if you can use the Ema like 500$ then may be u can wash your account very short time so try to understand 1st this and after that may be you did not give us a history about this so this is very confused to me and also i think newbie so try to clear the all things...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AbdulIslam View Post
    you said about the EMA but in my career in this field i never used the EMA cause of low amount in my opinion if you can use the Ema like 500$ then may be u can wash your account very short time so try to understand 1st this and after that may be you did not give us a history about this so this is very confused to me and also i think newbie so try to clear the all things...
    This indicator not only EMA all other indicator are useful for trading because with capital we mange our capital as well , we must have to make it sure we are trading in right direction with good and effective way we make it sure and plan well for trade indicator following is something different and money management is different for trade success .

Trader
    thanks for sharing this strategy and it looks good strategy and work on good time frames that i prefer, it will work well when the market has a clear direction and you can get gd results with it and make good profits with it, but becareful when using it in the range market because it may give bad results and give wrong signals and so this will affect on trading.

Banned
    this is a simple trading system for trending position, of course, use higher time frames will become an effective way to indicate the trend, but i can not get this system correctly because you did not write some points that should followed or some reasons for it. how far stop loss and also take profit, or we need to think that market is dynamic and set it based on the real condition, well, this will need good skill too

We ought to know that there is no easy way when it comes to forex trading in the sense that the one that will seem more easier to us will have to depend on how we have learned how to trade. Trading is a risky business and knowing how to trade, making use of the demo trading account is one of the best way to making good amount of money from the market.

Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    We ought to know that there is no easy way when it comes to forex trading in the sense that the one that will seem more easier to us will have to depend on how we have learned how to trade. Trading is a risky business and knowing how to trade, making use of the demo trading account is one of the best way to making good amount of money from the market.
    Mate there are so many indicator's which can be used in our mt4 terminal even we can install the third party indicator's and can apply them in mt4 trading but I still believe that moving average is one of the best indicator out there in mt4 terminal even I have seen so many professiona who make a regular use of moving average indicator for forex analysis, and for novice trader's the moving average strategies could be so simple to learn but should be used at least two moving averages on chart.

Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    i really not prefer work on EMA you have to find some a good strategy to work on many of trader who want to work who want to earn from this but they do not want to learn strategy they do not want to work proper they just always find a shortcut so you have to work hard if you want to take a career this field and also please upload a screen shots about this EMA...

Thanks for sharing the strategy. I think it is called Moving Average crossover strategy. This is one of the strategies which is widely used by traders who love using Moving Average on their charts. So far I know there are two types of crosses one is called

1. Golden Cross
    2. Death Cross

Golden cross is the signal that traders aim for to take entries. On the other hand, death cross is to avoid to take entries. On the Internet, one can get articles about this explaining everything with pictures.

Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast