Easy trading method with EMA - Page 7
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Easy trading method with EMA

[lang=ar]Let me thank you very much for having learned from you and from your subjects
    In fact, the best timeframe for action is the H4 framework, and the greater the time frame, the greater the focus on the overall trend
    Lai is a currency pair in Forex but the H4 framework is the best framework I personally love working on
    Because its objectives are not few to a certain extent, as well as its profits are not few
    Greetings to you[/lang]

[lang=ar]why people with good strategies do not upload charts ? , i uploaded a chart and i tested the strategy ,
    f4.jpg
    it is good and i can think that it may work on the 1 H time frame , i think that you should detect the time of volatility to be able to make money with this strategy , using the macd will not help a lot , but i am thinking of standard deviation or ADX to skip the range , what do you think ?[/lang]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AmrHesham View Post
    why people with good strategies do not upload charts ? , i uploaded a chart and i tested the strategy ,
    Well, it is good to see your chart, but sorry to say, the chart you did uploaded is the same as not uploading anything because there was no explanation on the moving average you have and then how you would have entered on a trade and the reason, stoploss and take profitas, I think you should have it on your trading chart.

Banned
    really it's simple just wait crossing of the two moving evarges . this strategy working on all time frames but i prefer to use it on 30min frame and up . you can earn more than 30 pips if you depend just on this strategy . also you can enter from cross and TP in the next cross . stop loss it's good to set it above the peak or bellow the bottom .

Can anyone tell what's the difference between a regular moving average with an EMA or a SMA? Since I'm a little confused about this and never change my moving average setting with anything else, I just use the simple method. As far as I can see it looks like SMA is giving more stable movement without showing a bit of noise in the market. And from EMA's settings seems to give more directional movement more accurate than usual MA.

[lang=ar]hi guys and thank you my friend to share your experience in forex trading market this big world need big learning for all traders to make good resultes and nice profits
    for me i learn so much positives things from this forum and im looking to be professionel trader with help of this experiences here thank you to all[/lang]

Quote Originally Posted by Rylai View Post
    Can anyone tell what's the difference between a regular moving average with an EMA or a SMA? Since I'm a little confused about this and never change my moving average setting with anything else, I just use the simple method. As far as I can see it looks like SMA is giving more stable movement without showing a bit of noise in the market. And from EMA's settings seems to give more directional movement more accurate than usual MA.
    Trust me, I don't know the full meaning and I don't let it bother me. Because what I know is that we have just one moving average. Therefore the value will determine the setting on the market. You can open your chart and then check to see the difference and then you would see that it is just all about the setting and nothing more.

Trader
    Sir, this is a very easy and simple trading system that you are talking about here and I was expecting you to create a chart for it and show to us how the EMA 9 is crossing the EMA 26 so that your presentation can be very good and mature for better understanding, but you failed to do that. It is not too good for you because chart shows more better than just saying it in writing, please learn from this next time .

Quote Originally Posted by newera View Post
    Sir, this is a very easy and simple trading system that you are talking about here and I was expecting you to create a chart for it and show to us how the EMA 9 is crossing the EMA 26 so that your presentation can be very good and mature for better understanding, but you failed to do that. It is not too good for you because chart shows more better than just saying it in writing, please learn from this next time .
    It is easy actually reading it, but the work comes in when we try to follow the trading strategy on real account. But we are lucky to have the demo account, so like I will suggest to we all that before using the strategy on the real account it has to be learned. All strategy mostly Moving averages are some how hard to use, because most traders can't wait for a good timing and that is trending market.

Quote Originally Posted by Striker$ View Post
    It is easy actually reading it, but the work comes in when we try to follow the trading strategy on real account. But we are lucky to have the demo account, so like I will suggest to we all that before using the strategy on the real account it has to be learned. All strategy mostly Moving averages are some how hard to use, because most traders can't wait for a good timing and that is trending market.
    Good thing about the forex market is that we have the demo account wherein a lot of knowledge and things about the market can be learned. The demo will give to us the best understanding we need to make good use of any strategy we want to actually make use of. Trading method becomes easier with time, at first try, it will be hard but with time we find it simple.

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast