Easy trading method with EMA - Page 4
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 217

Thread: Easy trading method with EMA

  1. #31
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    5,388
    The trading methods in forex trading is not really easy, because to earn with any of them needs much learning, I have been in the business for a while and I know how it works. The business will take some time for you to learn. Evidently before it can become easier for you, practice must have been done and knowledge gotten.

  2. #32
    moving average is best strategy for trading business in any broker. When we have good knowledge and experience about the forex business and different strategies then we earn well from this business. EMA is simplest strategy for earning good money. For this type of moving average use for short time frame as 4 hours 1 hours etc. So due to moving average we gain good money easily.

  3. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    5,126
    Quote Originally Posted by RaptFX View Post
    The trading methods in forex trading is not really easy, because to earn with any of them needs much learning, I have been in the business for a while and I know how it works. The business will take some time for you to learn. Evidently before it can become easier for you, practice must have been done and knowledge gotten.
    Nothing should be expected to be that easy but it will probably take some time in the learning ground before you will get to see it as being easy. Trading is a gradual process so prior to my experience, I did made the business complex for me by wanting to make fast money from the market which made me loss consistently. So easy in the real sense don't come easily.

  4. #34
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    3,881
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen-of-the-coastFX View Post
    Nothing should be expected to be that easy but it will probably take some time in the learning ground before you will get to see it as being easy. Trading is a gradual process so prior to my experience, I did made the business complex for me by wanting to make fast money from the market which made me loss consistently. So easy in the real sense don't come easily.
    Well, not all trading knowledge will be easy but most traders will have the potential to learn all of it i'm sure of it. The potential will increase as long we never stop learning and always aim to improve in our own trading i think. The business will be complex with that but there is also reasoning behind them for sure.

  5. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    26,776
    Quote Originally Posted by Yul View Post
    Well, not all trading knowledge will be easy but most traders will have the potential to learn all of it i'm sure of it. The potential will increase as long we never stop learning and always aim to improve in our own trading i think. The business will be complex with that but there is also reasoning behind them for sure.
    It is not easy for all trading strategies, and not all traders can see all trading strategy easy for them even if that strategy is so easy. In the light of this, it is so better for traders to make sure that they are handling the market with the right precisions for success, and follow the trading strategies based on how it is ruled.

  6. #36
    Every method looks like easy but that is not easy. We have to know very well about that method. We have to understand the method very well. Moving averages are a very easy method to use and understand. We can determine the trend line by using moving average. And it's easy to use this method. We all should try it.

  7. #37
    Learning actually is that which makes it more easier, if we are yet to learn and attain good trading skills and knowledge the it will be kind of impossible to become successful. Furthermore there is the demo trading account where to learn from which when we are been able to trade and learn from it, we will become better on the long term.

  8. #38
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    26,776
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    Learning actually is that which makes it more easier, if we are yet to learn and attain good trading skills and knowledge the it will be kind of impossible to become successful. Furthermore there is the demo trading account where to learn from which when we are been able to trade and learn from it, we will become better on the long term.
    It is good for traders to always learn, most especially when they are trading a new thing, the learning will help them out, and they will be able to train it to the point of making success really. To be sure of what the trader is doing, they must make sure the learning built their own personal trading system for success.

  9. #39
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    5,388
    Quote Originally Posted by Yul View Post
    Well, not all trading knowledge will be easy but most traders will have the potential to learn all of it i'm sure of it. The potential will increase as long we never stop learning and always aim to improve in our own trading i think. The business will be complex with that but there is also reasoning behind them for sure.
    None is easy because with the way I really did read easily about forex trading scalping trading strategy, I go to start thinking that I will be able to start making money with the scalping method when I start making use of it. But what happened was the opposite of it. Ever since then I have got to know that the simple method is only when you clealy have a good understanding of the strategy.

  10. #40
    Learning makes things more easier, which means that the more trades gets to learn the more they can earn. Furthermore in the beginning, nothing was easy and simple for me, I had to keep on learning so as I will be able to have the good trading skills and knowledge which will make me succeed in the business. Forex is a risky business and I got to know that the best way to succeed in it is making sure that we have the good trading strategy well learned on demo.

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •