Easy trading method with EMA - Page 3
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Easy trading method with EMA

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0

Easy trading method with EMA

Here I want to share a simple and profitable strategy. Hope that this strategy will help some traders. Do not use this strategy in the sideway market it will not work. H4 time frame is best for this system. This system is based on moving average. MACD can be used also. We will use the 9-EMA any color and 26-EMA any color. Now if the 9-EMA cross the 26-EMA from upwards to down then open a sell order. For the buy order do vice versa. Use trailing stop it will protect your profit.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 17
    Ema use is always be easy for every one because this is best indicator in meta trader platform. I like this indicator much because its give us rare opportunity to earn maximum profit. I like your strategy because its short term trading strategy to use 9 EMA and 16 Ema. I use 50 EMA that is for long trade only its work good but need to much wait for get a opportunity with that period.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by rehmat View Post
    Ema use is always be easy for every one because this is best indicator in meta trader platform. I like this indicator much because its give us rare opportunity to earn maximum profit. I like your strategy because its short term trading strategy to use 9 EMA and 16 Ema. I use 50 EMA that is for long trade only its work good but need to much wait for getting an opportunity with that period.
    EMA, SMA this type of indicator is the best indicator for use. If we know the right use of this indicators then it will be great for us. We have to know the right use. And thanks you liked my system. Yeah, we need to wait for the right time to enter in any trade. But sometimes it becomes so boring to wait. And without waiting we enter to a trade and we lose money.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Yes I agree with you easy trading method with EMA . I think EMA is most popular for easy system. I think all the news traders should follow EMA trading system. I also try to follow EMA trading system. Now i make more and more profit from forex trade business easily.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 9
    I see many strategies with EMA indicator in this forum. Mostly used EMA for trend finding. I cannot know that what is the secret in two EMA use in one chart because when one is cross to others then we place our trades. Its good for support and resistance because we can use it as support and resistance levels. When market touch it then its that pair resistance or support if touch from below then sell it and if from above then its like support buy it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    almost same working like moving average little bit same like bollinger bands, same working done on moving average when one line cross from up to down then we place sell and in opposite we place buy order, this is way of trading by using that indicator, this looks like easy but this is not simple really

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 23
    it is good for swing or long time trading, not for sideway, yes i do agree with it, the concept that we try to get the best moments when the market is trending and it will give us more chances for making profit, and i see the concept to exit from the market is almost same like the others, after reach the target better to exit or maybe we can hold for some moments to get maximum results

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by newcomer View Post
    it is good for swing or long time trading, not for sideway, yes i do agree with it, the concept that we try to get the best moments when the market is trending and it will give us more chances for making profit, and i see the concept to exit from the market is almost same like the others, after reach the target better to exit or maybe we can hold for some moments to get maximum results
    Actually, we can't trade in the sideway market with any system. Because if market doesn't move then how we will trade in the market. So it needs to trending. This trading system is easy and we can understand. Just need some patience and hard work to do work with it. Don't need so much knowledge and skills for it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Believe me when we don't learn and attain skills from the demo account, there is no simple way to trade and make money. We need to make sure that we have the skills and knowledge it will take to succeed. Furhermore EMA is a good indicator and when used with good money and risk management , that could give to us a good profits every month.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    Believe me when we don't learn and attain skills from the demo account, there is no simple way to trade and make money. We need to make sure that we have the skills and knowledge it will take to succeed. Furhermore EMA is a good indicator and when used with good money and risk management , that could give to us a good profits every month.
    I think that if we do not learn knowledge properly then we will not be able to success in here too. many traders actually just can't make any good decision when it needs to be trading so they can hardly success. A good risk management will make us an even better trader in the future and we might even get quite the profit in here too.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    There are no easy trading methods in forex trading, You need to have the proper trading knowledge and skills. No one has ever become successful by just learning, practical knowledge of how the market works is needed , when you have that you will have more opportunity to being successful. Trading method requires much understanding.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast