Easy trading method with EMA - Page 2
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Easy trading method with EMA

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0

Easy trading method with EMA

Here I want to share a simple and profitable strategy. Hope that this strategy will help some traders. Do not use this strategy in the sideway market it will not work. H4 time frame is best for this system. This system is based on moving average. MACD can be used also. We will use the 9-EMA any color and 26-EMA any color. Now if the 9-EMA cross the 26-EMA from upwards to down then open a sell order. For the buy order do vice versa. Use trailing stop it will protect your profit.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    Of course we can't neglect a regular trading practice from this business, learning is essential to build a good trading system in forex trading market so this is true that since the first day we have to be serious with our learning and practice. Practice in our life trading account would help us a lot to handle the differ situations in the market and we can also handle our emotion well if we have a regular life trading experience.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    This thread is all about the easy trading method and we should make our trading system easier to understand its advantages and disadvantages in forex market, We have teo equipped properly when we are entering in real forex market, as we know that there is condolence when we lose money in forex so its important to know that how much learning and practice we need to become succesful here or we can say that hard work is they key to become professional.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 33
    I think we should not get it wrong actually that way there is no easy way in making money from forex trading, before you get to make a dime in forex trading market, you have got to learn and give to forex trading more of your time to understand how it works. Apparently that goes to show that there is no fast way of making money from forex trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 14
    I don't think I will buy the idea of forex trading market being easier, I have spent more time in the market trying to learn just a strategy which is called the pin bar, and also my mentor has said to me that it will take a very long time before I be can be able to move to the real trading account but I am really ready to wait.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 14
    Trading on forex with the brief time I have spent in here I have learned that it is not easy, with that been said and since I know that already I have moved to the demo trading account to make sure that I learned the needed things for me to become successful and so far so good the strategy I am learning is working good.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    This is nice to hear that you are learning and working well with your trading strategies, yeah mate that's a universal truth that trading is not easy to earn money you have to gain a lot of trading experience and have to done a lot of correction before gaining consistent, buty you know its not impossible, means we can become a good successful trader with proper hard work and study here.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    This is nice to hear that you are learning and working well with your trading strategies, yeah mate that's a universal truth that trading is not easy to earn money you have to gain a lot of trading experience and have to done a lot of correction before gaining consistent, buty you know its not impossible, means we can become a good successful trader with proper hard work and study here.
    Learning is just the best thing which anyone who wants to succeed in this business should be seriously about. There is no simple way of making money from the business, actually things will only get to be simple based on how we have learned and the more time been given to the business during the learning process. Furthermore, I have learned a lot from my past trading experience.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 33
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    This thread is all about the easy trading method and we should make our trading system easier to understand its advantages and disadvantages in forex market, We have teo equipped properly when we are entering in real forex market, as we know that there is condolence when we lose money in forex so its important to know that how much learning and practice we need to become succesful here or we can say that hard work is they key to become professional.
    I know of making our trading simple but making it easier is something that I am not really sure about, one has to learn and at least know the basics on how the business works before they can make money from the market. Trading is not a simple way of earning, it will take so much time for us to learn then with time it will be simple for us.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Yes learning is better than earning and it does not matter what we are using we should have a proper sense of its use and there should be some reason to do trade in forex always. When we don't know why we are doing and how we are performing then for sure so many calamities can take birth in our business. Furthermore I am a big fain of moving average indicator and using it more than 4 year's in my trading and this is true that Moving average method is so much easier to use in forex. But in sideways market its not that much profitable.
    I agree with you. First of all, we need to learn then we should start earning. Without learning earnings is not possible. Besides we need to practice on the demo account. Moving average is the best built in indicator I think. Although it has many types but we need to know which type we should use. You have to select that.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 73
    Some traders misses the conception of hardwork by depending on softwares which they think could help them have easier earnings but later it turned out not to work for them. No one should believe that there is an easy way to make a good consistent trade in forex. I am saying this because if it was so, many people would have easily earn from forex. The pure way to make a good trade is to follow the real process of learning and know surely that to earn well is important if we are really going to make it.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast