Easy trading method with EMA - Page 21
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Easy trading method with EMA

One of the most easiest way to trade Forex is the use of exponential moving averages especially when combine right then it will also give good profits.I can boldly there are so many strategies explained in this forum which fellow traders can make use of and this strategy is also a good one.but we need to first practice with it before going live.

Trader
    One of the best use of the EMA as an indicator is to help in getting the best place to enter into the market when there is a crossing over of each other. One thing i have noticed is that when the EMA is used on the higher time frame, it gives better opportunity of getting the right point to enter into the market which is more reliable than the lower time frame. Everyone is making use of the EMA because it is a reliable indicator for the right trade that will not take too much of our money should the trade went against us.

Trader
    moving average crossover is good for trading and making of money, and the trader can be able to make good money with them because it is strong in trendy market, the trader can be ale to trade with moving average on different time frames and so the possibility of earning will e increased,the trader can enjoy trading and making of money with them.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    moving average crossover is good for trading and making of money, and the trader can be able to make good money with them because it is strong in trendy market, the trader can be ale to trade with moving average on different time frames and so the possibility of earning will e increased,the trader can enjoy trading and making of money with them.
    The moving average is the most easiest trading indicator you can find in this market,and it is also very reliable for a trader who understands how to use it very well,trading requires a lot of discipline and patience,waiting for the moving average cross over requires a lot of patience from the trader.

The easiest trading method has always been to use the moving average, this strategy can be used whether you are just starting your journey as a forex trader or even when you have been in the market for a long time, exponential moving Average makes you gather enough experience to earn money from this business consistently, I use it as a form of dynamic trend lines and it works perfectly.

Banned
    Well use moving average indicateur on long term is good idea my friend if you want to succes and make good profit you should trading on long term but your thread need some screenshot exemple to more understand your explanation so I want to thank you very much for share this strategy with us

Trader
    moving average can be used for trading and following of the trend and the trader can be able to use it for catching of the trend and following it, the trader can be able to trade with different setting of moving average and the trader can be able to trade with it to be able to make some money from the market and be happy with the results.

Moving average is the best as long as I am concerned, I have used the 200 exponential moving Average for a long time and I understand how it works, there are different settings that can be used in terms of the moving average, whichever you choose depends on the way you see the market, sometimes we trade forex with am indicator we rarely know, that could be a real problem later.

9EMA is used in the retracement so far. I use 9EMA for the retracement along with the support and resistance levels. If price crosses 9EMA then it will touch 50SMA for sure and you can have scalp trade with 100% guaranteed result. Just try it you will love this tip. Always use support and resistance levels to determine the retracement or breakout for minimizing the risk of loss.

Trader
    Thanks very much for sharing with us this piece of information about how to make use of the simple moving average, but you will agree with me that different traders have developed so many trading system withy the use of the moving average before now , but what I want to know is what makes your own strategy different from the many others that we have seen here in this forum since it is the same moving average that you are trying to promote here. Over depending on the use of indicators sometimes can be a hindrance to our trading ability because there are so many problems that can not be solved by the use of indicators in the forex market.

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122 LastLast