Easy trading method with EMA - Page 20
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Easy trading method with EMA

Honestly it is true that exponential moving average is very profitable one to make use in forex market, a good understanding and experience will definitely makes forex market to be easy for me to trade, so not by making use of any indicators that will make it easy to trade and earn from it, when there is no experience then there is no means of implementing any indicators/strategy in the market properly.

The EMA no doubt is a very good trend following indicator and the combination you are using which is 9 and 29 are perfect especially if we are a little patient t allow the two to cross and consolidate on each other. One of the problems that a lot of traders are having with the use of the ema is that of having the patience to allow the indicators do what it ought to do before we open any trade.

I know the effectiveness of exponential moving average indicator of which is well make use in the market, but traders should not think that it will be that easy for traders to make use without the proper knowledge and experience about EMA indicators. Is a very profitable for all traders to understand how it can be enhanced the proper in the market to attain the profit.

The effectiveness of the exponential moving average cannot be overemphasised in this business, many traders have understood and embraced this because of the research they did about how it works, I use this for one of my strategy, the difference is really clearin my approach to it, our results can be wonderful when used correctly. The

Banned
    From my involvement with the forex exchanging market I must realize that the most simple approach to exchange is to learn, accordingly we need to ensure that we have learned and have the great exchanging abilities and information of how forex exchanging functions. Forex exchanging is a hazardous business and to make things less demanding for you, you must learn.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    The effectiveness of the exponential moving average cannot be overemphasised in this business, many traders have understood and embraced this because of the research they did about how it works, I use this for one of my strategy, the difference is really clearin my approach to it, our results can be wonderful when used correctly. The
    I have being seeing more of exponential moving average on the forum this late, i think that traders are now discovering the more usefulness of this moving average. I will not still be tempted by this due to my vow of not going back to forex indicators, it is not what will give me convenient trading results. This is not a discouragement to other forex traders, try your luck.

Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    I have being seeing more of exponential moving average on the forum this late, i think that traders are now discovering the more usefulness of this moving average. I will not still be tempted by this due to my vow of not going back to forex indicators, it is not what will give me convenient trading results. This is not a discouragement to other forex traders, try your luck.
    Usually a trader who is well versed in price action trading will not be interested to back to the technical indicators, I understand about it, but unlike me personally, I use moving averages to help me make decisions for entry even though in many times I use price action trading. I don't think there is a big problem in this matter as long as we can use the type of trading strategy that we have well.

Exponential moving average makes our trading very simple in various ways, this constitute one of the strategies that I use for trading, the bounce that it can have when it is touched can give you quite a lot of pips if the signal is taken from the four hour time frame and above, but the challenge comes from a range, it does not function well here.

Trader
    EMA can help the trader to make good money from the market if the trader follows the signals come from it, the trader needs to follow the moving average and should not trade against it as this will make trading more effective and more profitable and will decrease the risk always and the trader will trade safely without big risk.

It is true that Expiring Moving Average is very profitable for using the forex market, a better understanding and experience will certainly make Forex trading easier for me to trade, so using an index will not make it easy, there is no experience, to earn and earn business from it There is no way to properly implement any index / strategy in the market.

Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122 LastLast