Easy trading method with EMA - Page 18
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Easy trading method with EMA

Trader
    glory3, work hard and work smart are different things, sometime we work hard for a bad strategy and not got too much experience but sometime we behave smartly and learn from some orders and understand its benificial or not for us, so i think work smart is better and more best for us

Traders should not get it twisted at all, this business field is not that easy to make profit or trade it. However it can be very reliable for traders to trade when follow this business with the rightful knowledge and skills that forex trade really requires. Crossover moving average is not that easy for beginners to follow but with a proper practice he or she will eventually succeed in this business.

Trader
    moving average indicator is best for traders to use on their trading and find the market trend and when you are use EMA indicator then you are know the real market movement and then you are need to wait for market movement to follow the market trend and then you can earn big profit on your trades. I like this easy method to use in my trading to earn big money from this business.

Nobody can be expecting an easy way to profitability from the forex market, that would amount to mere wishful thinking which is what some people are not willing to face as a reality, nothing is easy, even the exponential moving average that is being spoken of by the owner of this thread is not as simple as it is sounds when it comes to using it, you might not appreciate what you have until you see the amount of people losing money because they lack knowledge in the market.

Quote Originally Posted by Wechs View Post
    moving average indicator is best for traders to use on their trading and find the market trend and when you are use EMA indicator then you are know the real market movement and then you are need to wait for market movement to follow the market trend and then you can earn big profit on your trades. I like this easy method to use in my trading to earn big money from this business.
    One of the best trading indicators I have traded with is the moving average and it have worked for me for a long time, and when you start making use of cross over of EMAs then it would make you become precise when executing your trades. Personally, I am using just 3EMA and 14EMA which gives me me a lot of frequent trading opportunities.

Trader
    The EMA is very popular in forex trading, so much that it is often the basis of a trading strategy. A common forex trading strategy that uses EMAs relies on selecting a shorter-term EMA and a longer-term EMA and then trade based on the position of the short-term EMA in relation to the long-term EMA. A trader enters buy orders when the short-term EMA crosses above the long-term EMA or enters sell orders when the short-term EMA crosses below the long-term EMA.The most commonly used EMAs by forex traders are the 5, 10, 12, 20, 26, 50, 100, and 200.Those who are using the 5, 10, 12, 20, 26, are mostly on short term trading while those who depend on the use of the 50, 100, and the 200, are long term traders.

Trader
    The most important thing for traders is to know about the simple and easy trading pattern and trend line is most easy pattern which help traders to earn every day good profit from their trades and when traders are use trend line with proper planning their earning will be become easy for them and they can earn with low risk.

There is no easy way to trade forex, all system are very difficult to trade with until you have learn and have a better experience about them before they will be easy for you to use, no doubt that ema is a good strategy but that doesn't make it a simple or easy strategy to trade with cause before you can trade with this strategy easily you need to no everything about it.

Trader
    Eneregha, until we learn any strategy we can not use it, we all should practice on demo account for learning the strategy and after demo we can use it on real account, with both learning we can make our strategy more strong and can make more better just demo can not give us perfect analysis

[lang=ar]Welcome my friend and thank you for your participation in our strategy it is perhaps at first it is not good This is what will be clear through the work on the experimental account, but the most important is that you have to think and innovation and have a strategy in proportion to your capital and your technical potential and this is more important .[/lang]

Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 LastLast