Easy trading method with EMA - Page 13
Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Easy trading method with EMA

Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    Most traders are ready to learn from the demo account but they are not sure for how long the learning will continue before they can approve to start real trading. What is easy about the Moving average is that it is just a best indicator that a trader will be able to make use of when it comes to trading the trend because trend it's selves makes trading less risky if followed.
    I know this moving average indicator along with all settings it has like exponential version is good to use. however it does not make it special in specific way because there are always another indicators which challenge and entertain another traders so they would prefer using them but not this moving average. it is easy though but traders do not believe in easy way and prefer the complexity.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenstein View Post
    I know this moving average indicator along with all settings it has like exponential version is good to use. however it does not make it special in specific way because there are always another indicators which challenge and entertain another traders so they would prefer using them but not this moving average. it is easy though but traders do not believe in easy way and prefer the complexity.
    I do make use of it when trading, I use mine in the trend trading mostly. But on higher time frame, so that is the way it gets to be easier for me. No matter the settings we are making use of, in as much as we are not making use of it on the rightly time frame then we will have issues with it. Trading forex market needs the first basic demo learning.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyon View Post
    I do make use of it when trading, I use mine in the trend trading mostly. But on higher time frame, so that is the way it gets to be easier for me. No matter the settings we are making use of, in as much as we are not making use of it on the rightly time frame then we will have issues with it. Trading forex market needs the first basic demo learning.
    every indicator have different setting on different time frames, its on us how we use, every method of trading can give us loss if we do not know about their exact entry and exit points, in methods i think long term trading is always best we should use some indicators and some trend ways like trend lines these can give us better way

From my revel in with the forex trading market I've got to recognize that the maximum easy manner to exchange is to learn, consequently, we should make certain that we've discovered and featured the best buying and selling capabilities and understanding of how foreign exchange trading works. Forex trading is a risky enterprise and to make things simpler for you, you've got to research.

Trader
    We might want to have the easy means of trading but then we ain't gonna have that, what the traders needs is consistent learning basically from the demo trading account. because the trading method gets to be more easier with time and much practice that the trader has been able to have done. I like the use of Moving average because I do apply it on the trend as well.

Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    every indicator have different setting on different time frames, its on us how we use, every method of trading can give us loss if we do not know about their exact entry and exit points, in methods i think long term trading is always best we should use some indicators and some trend ways like trend lines these can give us better way
    Apparently it's always our lackness to be blamed if we're still getting more losses and made more mistakes each time we change our strategy and our trading methods. if only we focus a little bit to few things and master them all well, i'm pretty sure we can resolve things and able to trade well. using moving average indicator is always been an easy method because of its simplicity of rules to wait for its crossings.

Quote Originally Posted by Rylai View Post
    Apparently it's always our lackness to be blamed if we're still getting more losses and made more mistakes each time we change our strategy and our trading methods. if only we focus a little bit to few things and master them all well, i'm pretty sure we can resolve things and able to trade well. using moving average indicator is always been an easy method because of its simplicity of rules to wait for its crossings.
    The forex trading market is there for us to learn and then gain the knowledge that will help us know how to make use of our trading mechanism the right way and be profitable. Trading is not an easy business, so, my point being that we don't have to just learn for some few months and think that we can succeed, a lot has to be learned.

There is no just simple trading method, You need to quite learn and make sure that you have the qualification that will make you the money. Using the moving average is quite common in the market but that does not mean that it will work any way we want it to work due to it will need some learning on the demo account to know how it can be used.

Just like I have rightly said in one of the threads that discusses the moving average that this indicator has various uses , it depends on the scope of knowledge of a trader on the indicator itself . You can choose moving averages of different period of your choice and then watch how market reacts to the slow moving average being crossed by fast moving average. This can form the basis of taking good trade decision . Any trader can even create his own simple trading strategy through that process instead of looking for a complex strategy that will only make you a loser.

Trader
    i prefer always to use the moving average crossover on the high time frames and my favorite time frames for it is H4 and daily because the market is stable and more profitable and so this can help in trading properly and avoid risky trading, it is better to not depend on crossover only but try to use the trend with it and support and resistance levels.

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast