Easy trading method with EMA - Page 12
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 217

Thread: Easy trading method with EMA

  1. #111
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    5,736
    Quote Originally Posted by mao View Post
    We all know that if we are follow the trend then we can make good profit from this business and if we are not follow it then we will face losses and the moving average is the best indicator in forex which tell us about the real market trend. if we are know that how to use the market trend in our trading to earn profit then the moving average is the best strategy for us in forex to earn maximum earning every day from forex trading,
    Always trendline is perfect trading way so if we follow it with full responsibility we will get success here we have to apply our knowledge and learning we will perform better we have to develop a good trading strategy for successful trade results , there are many indicator which are useful also for successful trading and for better results .

  2. #112
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    moving average crossover is easy strategy and all the trader should do is to wait until they crossover then trade, this will help the trader to catch good chances of trading and so he will be able to make some profits from the market, but crossover of moving average will not work well with the sideway market and will give some false signals.
    I can see that too, it is such a trading strategy that the new traders can relate with and make money with. But I am not sure of the time frame, because I have the feeling that when traders are making use of such on the little time frame then they will not have effective result with it, but using the higher time frame will give effective result to it.

  3. #113
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2,816
    Moving average is the best trading indicator which tell us the true signals of market trend movement. Many traders are use this indicator in their trading because no one indicator is best from this trading indicator. if we want success then we must need to use this indicator in our trading then our success is really possible for us and we can make every day big profit from forex market with moving average trading method.

  4. #114
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    4,206
    I like personally to use EMA in my trading with different data always it is useful and effective for profits , first of all we must have complete knowledge about this indicator and with learning we develop a good trade system i like to use it with different way and with different strategies if we have a complete knowledge about market and develop a good trading system as well .

  5. #115
    Thanks for sharing this strategy and I need to tell you that I am very familiar with trading using moving averages cross over. You will have to agree with me that it is not every cross over that will be good for trading , because there are time the fast moving average will cross the slow moving average from above to down side and yet market will still remain bullish. There must be a way to filter the right signals since every signal cannot be assumed to be good for trading . The inclusion of MACD indicator you mentioned in the thread might be a good way to filter the signals

  6. #116
    We ought to know that these things only becomes easier when we have been able to learn and have the right trading knowledge and skills on how the market works. Easy trading method is not possible with the lack of experience from the demo account. I do make use of the moving average some times but that is the setting with 20.

  7. #117
    Trader
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    5,282
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    We ought to know that these things only becomes easier when we have been able to learn and have the right trading knowledge and skills on how the market works. Easy trading method is not possible with the lack of experience from the demo account. I do make use of the moving average some times but that is the setting with 20.
    those who are ready to take it slow and steady will have the best from the market. The losses often comes to the traders that want to make fast money from the market. But the traders that are willing to follow the right trading process will be able to succeed more of the times. I have been able to learn and that from all ramification making use of the EMA on not the trend market will not work effective.

  8. #118
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    5,736
    Quote Originally Posted by Real View Post
    those who are ready to take it slow and steady will have the best from the market. The losses often comes to the traders that want to make fast money from the market. But the traders that are willing to follow the right trading process will be able to succeed more of the times. I have been able to learn and that from all ramification making use of the EMA on not the trend market will not work effective.
    I agree with you about trade because we have to manage well always about learning and if we have a good trade system for use we will develop it according to own way always learning about system is important and it is useful too we are able to modify all the trading system because with simple learning we will develop better trade strategies for success and for good trade system as well .

  9. #119
    Trader
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    5,282
    Quote Originally Posted by zahra2 View Post
    I agree with you about trade because we have to manage well always about learning and if we have a good trade system for use we will develop it according to own way always learning about system is important and it is useful too we are able to modify all the trading system because with simple learning we will develop better trade strategies for success and for good trade system as well .
    if we ain't ready to do some serious learning from the demo trading account then we will not be able to succeed in the business. You can succeed in the business, but you need to know that moving average can lag. I do say to my self that I am glad I do make use of the strategy on the higher time frame and there I have less failed trading signals.

  10. #120
    Quote Originally Posted by Real View Post
    if we ain't ready to do some serious learning from the demo trading account then we will not be able to succeed in the business. You can succeed in the business, but you need to know that moving average can lag. I do say to my self that I am glad I do make use of the strategy on the higher time frame and there I have less failed trading signals.
    Most traders are ready to learn from the demo account but they are not sure for how long the learning will continue before they can approve to start real trading. What is easy about the Moving average is that it is just a best indicator that a trader will be able to make use of when it comes to trading the trend because trend it's selves makes trading less risky if followed.

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •