LIVE SIGNAL ON USDCAD
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LIVE SIGNAL ON USDCAD

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Red face LIVE SIGNAL ON USDCAD

usdcad26816.jpg

USDCAD index indicating bearish signals you will see 1.28822-1.28650-1.28597 levels soon.
    USDCAD follow (05/08/2016 high 1.31984 level and 18/08/2016 low 1.27622 level).
    If USDCAD close above 1.29287 level you may see upto 1.29643 level.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    [lang=ar]USDCAD index indicating bearish signals you will see ؟[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    To the owner of this thread , your first and last post on the thread was 26th August 2016 and yet you titled your thread live signal on USD/CAD but why have you stopped doing something on the thread. If you wouldn't mind, I will continue to give live signal at least to help people who follow this thread to learn and at the same time earn .If you look at the chart , you will see that the pair is in uptrend but a pull back is very possible and that may be taken as an opportunity to go long

USDCAD.jpg

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    To the owner of this thread , your first and last post on the thread was 26th August 2016 and yet you titled your thread live signal on USD/CAD but why have you stopped doing something on the thread. If you wouldn't mind, I will continue to give live signal at least to help people who follow this thread to learn and at the same time earn .If you look at the chart , you will see that the pair is in uptrend but a pull back is very possible and that may be taken as an opportunity to go long
    Agreed on this one. Right now the current market got a very high opportunity to go long. We can see that the market is going higher and currently Trump is getting a bit bullish on USD. That means Oil will go down and CAD might even going weaker even more. This is what we need to properly check first before we will eventually trade.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 7
    I assume this thread has been opened to provide live signal on Usd-Cad, which is one of the best pairs that can be dealt with. However, it does not have any update for a long time. I try to give my view on the pair as of today, 11/30/2016, the pair has been in range. Thus, traders should only take entry depending on the 5 M, to 15 M chart. We might see some good signal tomorrow, just a day before the NFP release.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    [lang=ar]You have the first and last time on the subject 26TH August 2016, and after you titled your live signal subject to the USD / CAD but why you stopped doing anything on the subject. If you do not mind, and will continue to give a vivid signal at least to help the people who follow this issue to see at the same time gain. If you look at the graph, you will see that the pair is moving in an upward direction, but appeared to withdraw is very possible and that can be taken as an opportunity to go for a long time[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 5
    USDCad now break these trend lines and make some new highs. may be soon its back on that level and we can again buy it from dip because its on top and do not cross now 1.36 levels and move in these 2 months only 1.3350 to 1.3550, so we must watch now any break out that happen for our next target up or down.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by anth3 View Post
    USDCad now break these trend lines and make some new highs. may be soon its back on that level and we can again buy it from dip because its on top and do not cross now 1.36 levels and move in these 2 months only 1.3350 to 1.3550, so we must watch now any break out that happen for our next target up or down.
    That is a crazy statement as for my current knowledge. It will not break high at all but rather it will keep going down with a higher oil price as result. Traders need to know what might possibly happen and what they need to avoid. And as for my opinion, you need to avoid long USD/CAD and it is better to go short it or long CAD vs other currencies.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 11
    [lang=ar]first of all i like your simple chart very much but although i can not agree with you very much as we can not be fundamentally sure about the down trend of the market in th next few week we have to read confirmation about the interest rates talk about and the economical indicators that move the market[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    In weekly and daily chart I can show you the potential this pair to make another bullish reversal scenario, i capture my forex trading meta trader and then you will realize the potential of the pair to make another buy bullish reversal point. Please check my trading account chart below

Then you will find on daily chart, this pair is actually want to make bullish reversal price and you can check it here

The good of the reversal bullish is just happening
    ]

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast