LIVE SIGNAL ON USDCAD - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: LIVE SIGNAL ON USDCAD

USDCAD seems to be taking a pause thinking of either diving up or down these is going to be deep and its likely to stay that way in fors some time there is a lot of things to which we are able to value the market. the market has been treating cad in a much tough way there is a lot of things that Cad has been experiencing that we have to wait and see, I am on a short eurcad, that is really important

The usd cad is going up for this trading session ; after a short consolidation around the 1.2990 level , the pair might go up on the bullish direction , in order to test the daily pivot point resistance at the 1.3020 level . SL should be set around the 1.2950 level , and the TP around the 1.3016 level .

Will USD/CAD make reversal next hours?

Our preference
    Positions above 1.31513 with targets 1.32117 – 1.32721 – 1.33421 in extension.
    Alternative scenario
    Below 1.31513 look for further downside with 1.30015 – 1.29556 as targets.

The bullish USD/CAD side is challenging 1.2950-59 (resistance several months and minimum of August 7).

The USD/CAD is trying to recover the moving average of 50 and 200 periods, while the RSI, the MACD and the aesthetic child to obtain more benefits in the future.

In a break above 1.2950-59, the targets are at 1.3000 and 1.3048 on August 14.

USD/CAD is a very strong setup. Look out for a bear flag and sell on the 4hours chart.

Following is my setup entry option, I can use adjust trading style, bro:
    if the 4-hour close candle price breaks the Upper Resistance Area (1.3264), then prepare to look for the best Entry buy position

If the price of the 4 hour close candle breaks the Lower Support Area (1.3161), then prepare to look for the best sell entry position.

Cut Loss if the price of the Close Candle 4 Hours is below the Lower Limit of the Resistance Area (<1.3249) for the entry buy, and above the Upper Limit of the Support Area (> 1.3175) for the sell entry. And do a minimum risk ratio of 1: 1.

Text hide

UCAD.png
    [свернуть]

And Pullback Setup for SELL positions:

The Pullback area uses the Resistance area, if the Close Candle 4 Hour price is in the pullback area, you can take a Sell position and do a Cut Loss if the Close Candle 4 Hour price is above the upper limit of Pullback (> 1.3264). Use a minimum risk ratio of 1: 1 according to the way your friends trade.

And Setup Pullback for BUY position:

The Pullback area uses the Support area, if the Close Candle 4 Hours is in the pullback area, you can take a BUY position and do a Cut Loss if the Close Candle 4 Hour price is below the Pullback lower limit (> 1.3161). Use a minimum risk ratio of 1: 1 according to the way your friends trade.

Keep using good money management in every entry for the continuity of healthy trading, and stay alert to Fake Breakout Candle.

The owner of this thread, your first and last post on the thread is August 26, 2016 and you are still in your thread live signal USD / CAD but why some of the thread is stopped? If you do not think, I will continue to learn and live signals to earn at the same time. If you see the chart, you can see that the pair is apparently but a tension back is possible and it can be a long way to go

Getting live signals from a fellow trader would be very much appreciated but i can see your are updating the signals for your followers to keep them abreast.But i want to suggest this should be a thread that we all get engage in to put heads together from our different perspective and predict right for fellow traders profitability.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123