LIVE SIGNAL ON USDCAD - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: LIVE SIGNAL ON USDCAD

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Red face LIVE SIGNAL ON USDCAD

Attachment 14800

USDCAD index indicating bearish signals you will see 1.28822-1.28650-1.28597 levels soon.
    USDCAD follow (05/08/2016 high 1.31984 level and 18/08/2016 low 1.27622 level).
    If USDCAD close above 1.29287 level you may see upto 1.29643 level.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 12
    This is a good idea for forum user.because you have taken a responsibility about this currency pair.but I am sorry to say you stopped your activity after taking this responsibility. we are not seeing any update till now. hope you will come back to this thread and we will follow you.

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Quote Originally Posted by mohabbat View Post
    This is a good idea for forum user.because you have taken a responsibility about this currency pair.but I am sorry to say you stopped your activity after taking this responsibility. we are not seeing any update till now. hope you will come back to this thread and we will follow you.
    If you want to be successful trading forex you must learn how to trade most of this signal doesn't work, success in this business is possible only if you can analyze the market trend yourself you cannot succeed with merely and rare signal like this to become a successful forex trader you need to learn and understand how to analyze the market trend yourself.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    [lang=ar]USDUSD broke the 1.2723 level and closed the daily candlestick below it, which supports our continued bearish outlook for the coming period, opening the way for the downside wave to reach 1.2470 as the next major station,SMA 50 continues to support the expected bearish trend, which will remain intact unless 1.2723 - 1.2745 levels are breached and stability above it.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    The USD / CAD remains steady below 1.2723, with the negative effect of the double top pattern intact, supported by the negative pressure formed by SMA 50 against the price, as well as the stochastic loss of the positive momentum gradually.
    Therefore, these factors encourage us to maintain our bearish outlook for the coming sessions, with our next target at 1.2470, while stability below 1.2723 is the key condition for the continuation of the expected

[usd cad.jpg

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 2
    my analysis about usd cad . my general overview on this pair is that it's making a good pattern of price action which called "triangle" on the time frame of 4 Hours . so it's approach to be completed pattern and if the price break the upper line of the triangle we will see an uptrend to 1.2820 after that may be will see a correction to the level B .
    unnamed (2).png

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    in my opinion that usdcad is one of the dangerous pairs and many of my loses was due to trading with this pair, and then i stopped trading with it, but it is one of the major pairs and so it is an important pair and widely trade by the traders, it is a good pair for the traders that know how to trade with and know how to deal with it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Usdcad pair is trying to reach its previous high but due to most of buyers in the market it is not clearing its latest high and the monthly candle of this pair assume that it may move towards its high in next month because there is lot of data in next month which may drive it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    [lang=id]USDCAD is waiting for GDP fundamental, after hit price that near 1.2896 USDCAD bounce back to around 1.2810, this because USDCAD already over bought, we can only wait for the fundamental because it's high impact news, USDCAD may go to 1.3xxx if the GDP is red, and also supported by USD that getting stronger and stronger.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 41
    In this week usdcad is cross the previous high level and its also close to three week high price now. I think this pair is not move more bullish movement which is really good for buyers. i think now if market is make any down movement then its really a good chance for us to trade and earn high profit from this market. Usdcad is very helpful for us to trade and earn high profit from this market easily.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    I don't trade usdcad because I don't like the movement of this pair it's too fast so without a better trading experience and good Investment you won't be able to succeed trading this pair, that's why I don't have any idea interest trading this currency pair I prefer to trade eurusd and gbpusd this are the most suitable currency pair for me and not usdcad cause I don't like the movement of this currency pair.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast