To become rich!!!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: To become rich!!!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

To become rich!!!

i think Forex trading business is the best place to be rich quickly.because Forex trading business is money making business.Here we can earn lot of money.we can easily earn fr4om this business.After learning any one can earn from here.Forex is the best way to be rich within short time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 48
    by the forex trade we will be make me happy and this is the best for us to make money by the forex trade and i think this is the best for make money by the forex trade we will be do best and this is the best one for make money and i think this is the best place for make money so you can make money by the forex trade

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    With such a mindset you'll definatly loss your money,this is a gamblers mindset who believes that he or she can make huge returns within a short period of time,doesn't that just sound too easy,forex is not known as an easy money making buisness,but rather its a buisness that requires calculated analysis and gatherd fact to determine is predict future price movement.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2
    yes forex is the only business witch give us opportunity of big earning in short time even with small investment, if you have knowledge and good experience you can earn big profit by this business this very profitable for skilled and experienced trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Yes, there are many people who want to become rich with this business, but unfortunately it seems this business is not a business that is easy to learn, let alone master. If we want to get rich from forex trading, at least we should have the ability to earn profits consistently, then we can achieve our dreams become rich.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    I think that it is very possible for an expert forex trader who has learnt how to trade properly to become very rich from forex business by trading with huge capital. I think huge capital is needed before anybody can make huge profit from the forex trading market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Forex can make you rich, but you must knwo the way out in the market, it is not the case of you trying to make money that matter, but the ways that you will get the money without failing most times Forex market need real traders that knows real things to do all the time, this will make your trading intact, rather than looking for richness.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Forex is not a holy grail business.So dont expect to be millionarie with just 100$ investment. If you are able to make 20-35% profit a month Then trust me you are a professional. So dont expect to be millionarie .If you aim high then you would be the first one to wipe your account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 16
    Quote Originally Posted by zahid View Post
    yes forex is the only business witch give us opportunity of big earning in short time even with small investment, if you have knowledge and good experience you can earn big profit by this business this very profitable for skilled and experienced trader.
    Earning the big money in the short time is always been one of the idea which has spoils lot of the trader career and i wouldnt be hesitiate calling that, this is one of the major reason of the failure, i would say better would be that , try to be stay realistic in your trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by matherputul View Post
    i think Forex trading business is the best place to be rich quickly.because Forex trading business is money making business.Here we can earn lot of money.we can easily earn fr4om this business.After learning any one can earn from here.Forex is the best way to be rich within short time.
    Yes we can make the good money with the forex trading but the need is that we have the good skills of the trading and have the good practice of the trading and i think if we the skills of the trading then we manage the trading well make the good profit in the forex trading business.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast