Forex is a perfect business and profession.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Forex is a perfect business and profession.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Forex is a perfect business and profession.

I depend on Forex for my living.it is my only earning source.earning from Forex is enough for me.I think it`s a perfect business and profession.Because it give us a good income and happy life.It also give us social respect.I think Forex is best.What you think???

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 48
    forex one of the best business and by the forex trade we will be make good and this is the best for make money by the forex trade we will be do best and this is the best for the all and now most of the people want to make money by the forex trade and this is the best for make money by the trade

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by matherputul View Post
    I depend on Forex for my living.it is my only earning source.earning from Forex is enough for me.I think it`s a perfect business and profession.Because it give us a good income and happy life.It also give us social respect.I think Forex is best.What you think???
    Congrates in your successful trading career,its very few people who can speak the way you are,due to the fact that most of us hasn't been able to break even,but if I were in your shoes ill definatly be happy knowing how tough it is to maintain a sustainable trading account,that can enable constant profit .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    oh yes of course i totally agree with you Forex is a perfect business and profession . it is the largest online internet trading business in the world . it is money making business . by working in this business people can earn huge money and help our family . it is life changing business .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Yes, I also run a full-time forex trading, because Forex has a great opportunity for success and we certainly could survive through this business. Although this business clients have risks but if we study well so we can minimize these risks.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    Forex trading business is certainly one of the best ways to make good money because in forex business any trader can double their trading capital in a short time and also forex traders can easily be their own boss and work at their own comfort anytime of the day.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    No, I don’t think the forex business is perfect because many brokers are not fair. Many bucket shop broker that can easily deceive us. In my opinion forex trading is good business when we have been able to good trade and have chosen forex broker reliable and fair. Yes forex trading is good business but not perfect business.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Forex trading is never a perfect business, it is the business that makes trades to lose more money, this means that you will not get success doing forex if you think cheap about it, it is good that you make the right cation all the time that you trade, with this, you will lose money and gain money and i hope it is still fine like that.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by matherputul View Post
    I think the forex trading is the professional business but the need is that we understand the forex trading business and it will need some time to understand the forex market and if you properly understand the forex trading business and do it as professional then you will be able to get the success in the trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Yes of corse forex is a perfect business and it is professional too but it depents upon on people , the peoply which can only earn money from forex trading business then this is gift from GOD for them , it is for every one and it helps people economically

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast