Demo trading is the best place of increase knowledge and experience!!!
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Demo trading is the best place of increase knowledge and experience!!!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Demo trading is the best place of increase knowledge and experience!!!

Knowledge and experience is the main power of a Forex trader.we can understand market movement by knowledge and experience.We can increase our knowledge and experience by spend time with Forex market.I think a new trader can increase their knowledge and experience by demo trading.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    I'll rather say that demo account is platform where traders can test what they've learnt or do a proper result check on trading outcomes,you have to first establish a strategy before you can think of trading to determine the potentials of your trading plan.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 10-23-2013 at 10:22 PM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    oh yes of course i am totally agree with you demo trading is the best place of increase knowledge and experience . Forex trading is very high risky business . in this business knowledge is very important . if we practice more in demo account then we can gain knowledge and experience . that can help us to earn huge profit very easily .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2
    demo account is very use full we can be a experienced by demo account also we can check our strategy's with out risk with demo account. we have to practice on demo to make our experience. i am trading from 1 year and i am still using demo account for my new strategy i need demo for my new strategy's, demo is the best why to check what you learn.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Demo trading is very suitable used to increase knowledge, because we can learn trading strategies without the risk of real loss. While the experience, we can still improve through live accounts alone, with live trading because we will feel the real forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Yes, demo trading is very useful for the newcomers so that they can practice in the demo trading and then can enter into the real account. It increases your experience before start trading in Forex. By placing the different strategies with demo account we can realize all effects of that strategy on your capital. It is always first step of Forex trading.

http://aff.bestforexpartners.com/cli...=a3092-b1154-p

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 22
    demo account is free for demo trading that's place which designed to enhance the forex traders practical skill and knowledge without any cost and risk to create that, we can create demo account whenever we want to increase knowledge and experience

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 107
    Quote Originally Posted by matherputul View Post
    Knowledge and experience is the main power of a Forex trader.we can understand market movement by knowledge and experience.We can increase our knowledge and experience by spend time with Forex market.I think a new trader can increase their knowledge and experience by demo trading.
    Yes its true cause my reason are demo trading is a good for strategy tester. demo has virtual money to use for any experiment. but it is better to do with small amount of capital in there, so in the demo trade we can learn without loss of our real money

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Demo practice is such a trading place where we can make trade freely without fear and thus we can able to learn forex market more easily. Without demo practice we cannot hope to become a good trader. Forex trade is such a trade where skill and knowledge is the best weapon to fight. Demo trading can sharpen our knowledge weapon.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by matherputul View Post
    Yes of course the demo is the best place to increase the knowledge of the trading and getting the experience of the trading and i think with the demo practice we will get the real ideas about the trading and with this we will be able to know how to work in the forex trading business so the demo is the best way to getting the knowledge and experience of the trading.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast