Trading opportunities in INDIA
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trading opportunities in INDIA

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 204

Smile Trading opportunities in INDIA

Trading opportunities in INDIA

Here i would like to present the trading opportunities available in INDIA as a part of the contest. I will be presenting all the details and also i would like to add the images to my presentation as i firmly believe that images add to the overall content and make them interesting also

I would like to thanks the Administrator and the Moderators of the RoboForex forum for giving us such a nice contest which will help us in knowing the different countries and their trading culture also.

Thanks

What is your country?

I am from INDIA a country which has many traditions and culture and which openly welcomes people from all over the world.

India is one of the fastest growing economies today and a major section of the population is moving towards new technology and devices including the Mobiles and smart phones.

In India as of today 15% of the population is having access to Internet and the number of users are growing each day.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by nsawork; 08-23-2016 at 08:55 PM.

Thumbs Up
    Taj Mahal

One of the wonders of the world is located in AGRA city of India which enjoys more than 8 million visitors each year.

The Taj Mahal was built by Shah Jahan in the year 1600 in the memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal.

- - - Updated - - -

Mumbai

The financial center of India is Mumbai where all the Major Forex brokers are located.

I have been to Mumbai and lived there for some time. The city has a nice weather with heavy rainfall from June thru September.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by nsawork; 08-23-2016 at 09:39 PM.

Thumbs Up
    In what time do you trade?

India has a Indian Standard Timings(IST) which is at GMT+5:30 hrs

So Indian have the added advantage of being able to do their trading in any of the 3 Major trading sessions that are:

• Asian
    • European
    • US

I prefer to do my trading in any of the above 3 Times which will also depend on the currency that is being traded and also on the trading opportunity that i am having with me. This is why i have to see and become ready if i have to do my trading in any of the above time zones as my trades will always require a plan of action.

Trading approach is Fundamentals so i have to also look for the News and the Events that are taking place Globally and those that can actually have an effect on the Forex markets also

- - - Updated - - -

During which trading session do you trade (Asian, American, European, Pacific etc.)?

Asian Trading session

Asian trading session is suitable for trading in the JPY and the AUD pairs and if there is any news specific to them i will make sure that i am trading in this session.

Sydney market

Tokyo market

HongKong Market

European Trading session

European trading session is suitable for doing trades in the EUR and the GBP pairs and if there any trading opportunities i am doing my trades in this session.

London market

US Trading session

US Trading session is suitable for all traders and especially in the pairs of USD and CAD and if there any trading opportunities i am doing my trades in this session.

New York market

- - - Updated - - -

Where and how do you learn forex trading in your country?

I have been a member of the Forex forums and i have learned trading with the help of the Forums and this is my main source of income now. The forums are of great help for the traders as they serve them the information that is required for learning this business and also getting to know which is a profitable trading system for them.

I have been a member of the ROBOFOREX Forums and i have learned and increased my trading knowledge over the years.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by nsawork; 08-24-2016 at 07:37 PM.

Thumbs Up
    Where have you learned trading?

In my starting days i have used the DEMO trading accounts and did a lot of practice which made me understand the currencies and the reason why they were moving.

I have learned my trading with the help of the Demo trading and this is why i tell all the NEWBIE traders to practice and learn trading with the use of the Demo accounts.

The advantages of the DEMO trading accounts are:

• They are Risk Free
    • They have Virtual Trading Funds
    • They are connected to the Live Streaming rates
    • They can be opened easily
    • They are available in many currency denominations
    • They can be used to test any Trading Strategy or Systems
    • They can be used for learning about new currencies
    • The funds in these accounts can be replenished easily

- - - Updated - - -

How to OPEN a DEMO Trading account with ROBOFOREX?

1. Go to this page

2. Fill in the personal Details

3. Verify the Code and open a DEMO trading account.

- - - Updated - - -

What is your experience?

I am doing my trading since 2011 and it is now 5 years since i am trading. After some initial setbacks i am a successful trader and my monthly income from the Forex markets is close to 600+ USD per month.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by nsawork; 08-26-2016 at 08:20 PM.

Thumbs Up
    How long do you trade on Forex market?

I am a Fundamental trader and i prefer to do my trading for a longer duration of time ranging from 4 hrs to 24hrs Plus.

This means that i will plan for my trades and then wait for the prices to move to the desired levels. Some times i will do short term trading also using the Bonus funds when the targets are small and within my reach

This is the screenshot of my trading with the Bonus funds received in the month of JUNE, 2016

Bonus received = 115.10 USD

Profits earned = 253.30 USD

- - - Updated - - -

How many peoples from your country know the meaning of “forex”?

In INDIA Forex trading is only now becoming popular and not many people are aware of this business opportunity.

The role of the Forex Forums is immense in helping such traders learn about the workings of the Forex markets and also being able to profit from this business.

Some of the Major cities in INDIA where a lot of Forex traders are located are:

• Mumbai
    • Kolkata
    • Bengaluru
    • New Delhi
    • Ahmedabad
    • Chennai

- - - Updated - - -

Do your friends or relatives trade on forex?

Non of my relatives are trading. but i have many friends in INDIA who are trading in the Forex markets.

As it is growing phase so many new traders will be joining this business and the only source of Information they have is the Forex Forums

- - - Updated - - -

Which payment systems are popular in your country?

There are many of the Payment systems that are being used and Popular in INDIA

Skrill

WebMoney

Bitcoin

- - - Updated - - -

Which instruments are the most popular?

The currencies which are the most popular in INDIA are:

• EURUSD
    • GBPUSD
    • AUDUSD
    • NZDUSD
    • XAUUSD (Gold)
    • XAGUSD (Silver)
    • USDCAD
    • GBPJPY
    • USDJPY
    • USDINR

- - - Updated - - -

Which platforms are often used?

The majority of the traders are using the Meta trader 4 platform.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by nsawork; 08-25-2016 at 08:29 AM.

Thumbs Up
    How popular and famous is the RoboForex Company in your country?

In my country we have many traders who are doing trading with RoboForex.

Since the company also has a Forex forum a lot of traders have joined thru the Forum and are also trading actively in their trading accounts.

A lot of choices are available to them in the form of trading accounts which they can choose easily.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Where have you learned trading?

I have read some of the Books about Forex trading as they give me a realistic picture of what should be done and how we have to learn as well as manage our trades.

This book explains about doing Intraday trading and also how to manage our trades with profits

This book explains the basics of trading in the currencies for a NEWBIE trader

- - - Updated - - -

These Books have also helped me in better understanding of the Forex markets.

This book explains many aspects of the Psychology of Forex trading.

This books helps in formulating day trading and Swing trading methods.

- - - Updated - - -

Using the Forex webinars

With the experts available i am having access to the Forex Webinars made available thru the ROBOFOREX

Not allowed!
    Last edited by nsawork; 08-25-2016 at 03:56 PM.

Thumbs Up
    What are reviews about RoboForex?

ROBOFOREX is a well known and International Forex Broker.

It is evident from their Service Quality.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by nsawork; 08-25-2016 at 09:06 PM.

Thumbs Up
    Awards given to ROBOFOREX

Not allowed!
    Last edited by nsawork; 08-26-2016 at 11:08 AM.

Thumbs Up

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast