Trading opportunities in INDIA - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trading opportunities in INDIA

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 204

Smile Trading opportunities in INDIA

Trading opportunities in INDIA

Here i would like to present the trading opportunities available in INDIA as a part of the contest. I will be presenting all the details and also i would like to add the images to my presentation as i firmly believe that images add to the overall content and make them interesting also

I would like to thanks the Administrator and the Moderators of the RoboForex forum for giving us such a nice contest which will help us in knowing the different countries and their trading culture also.

Thanks

What is your country?

I am from INDIA a country which has many traditions and culture and which openly welcomes people from all over the world.

India is one of the fastest growing economies today and a major section of the population is moving towards new technology and devices including the Mobiles and smart phones.

In India as of today 15% of the population is having access to Internet and the number of users are growing each day.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by nsawork; 08-23-2016 at 09:55 PM.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 204
    Internet connection speed in INDIA

For doing Forex trading and being able to connect to the trading servers a Fast as well as Reliable Internet connection is required. Whenever we are doing our trades in the middle of our trades if the Internet gets disconnected then we will not be able to monitor our trading.

I have tested my Primary Internet connection using the Internet Speed Testing service Speedtest.net

- - - Updated - - -

Where do you get the Forex Trading News?

I am using the Forex websites to read the news and the events on a Global Scale

ActionForex

Investing

- - - Updated - - -

Which Forex Calendar you are following?

I am using the RoboForex Economic Calendar

It is important for the Forex traders to follow Economic Calendar so that they are aware of what has already happened in the past and also about what is going to happen in the future.

- - - Updated - - -

How much Time you are giving in your trading?

In the Forex trading business we have to invest our time and the more we give, more trading opportunities would be available with us. This is why i am giving a constant of 12hrs daily from Mon thru Fri in this business.

Also we have to learn the importance of Time Management and use our time in a manner that can give us maximum income from our trades.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by nsawork; 08-26-2016 at 07:51 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12