Trading opportunities in Nigeria.

Thread: Trading opportunities in Nigeria.

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 11

Trading opportunities in Nigeria.

Hi Roboforex I would like to first thank you for this avenue provided for traders to discuss about trading in their various countries. I am Ifycoguy and I happen to be Nigerian. This business have proven to be a great and excellent business which have stand the test of time in my country.

IMG_20160813_114150.JPG THE GREAT NIGERIAN PEOPLE

Nigeria have been a good country with lovely people. You could feel the wind of a natural air and the behavoiur of curious and exciting people once you are here. There are so much interested places to visit like the obudu cattle ranch, oniro beach and so much more. People around here are happy to help out and its one good experience you will love about this place. Don't be surprised to see more less development areas where people strive to make their daily bread and hope that they can make it t the right time. We are lovable and social and we have made names across different continents. We love to also travel out and we have the confidence to never give up.

TRADING STORY

I have come to tell my own story about trading in Nigeria and how it have been till this moment. Forex have been existing for a long time and from history I discovered it was only the rich where the ones enjoying the opportunity in this market. Right now it's more versatile and popular that even the poor ones can start investing and making money right away with forex business. It's a trade I so much love about and the zeal among the young generation who wants to join forex is very outstanding.

For the popularity of forex business in this place, it's been on the increase and many people are now getting aware of a financial market called forex trading. If you look around we have lots of Nigerians in forex related platform like forums, social networks and other popular platform where traders can meet up. We have many seminars ongoing about forex and if you tune your radio, you will always hear about an upcoming forex seminars sponsored by many different brokers to teach our citizens how they can finally become their own boss as they look forward to become a professional traded in the future.

IMG_20160813_114215.JPG

This image is one of the seminars I attended when I was starting out to learn about this business and it was truly a great experience as I meet up with ddifferent traders who are makingreal money from this business. I saw some young forex traders driving cars and I was so amazed with everything happening within me. This is a ripe opportunity for our citizens to strive for and indeed I believe with time everyone will put their interest just as they are really putting it in sports betting currently.

PAYMENT SYSTEM IMG_20160813_114745.JPG

There are numerous trading platform we use to make payment in Nigeria. Bank transfers are common and other e currencies like that of Okpay, Neteller, perfect money, webmoney, skill and PayPal which have a limit on not receiving funds but only sending as of this day. All platform are good to send and receive funds and traders can actually use any convenient means to accept and send payments. For me my best is Neteller because it's fast and more secure.

Roboforex is getting popular already in Nigeria because when you look at this forum for example, we can see there are lot of Nigerians participating here and this shows its popular because we will get to introduce our friends to this platform and create more awareness about such a promising broker which is roboforex.

I believe in the future of my country and the trading opportunity here is increasing. Many people would love to trade forex and make good money on their own. Because of the very hard economy presently, there is are no jobs and that's why lots of our youth are putting their hopes in pools, sport betting and anything money doubling. I think that more seminars should always be carried along, it will increase the opportunity for more citizens to join forex business. Also creating a Nigerian forex forum with roboforex as the official sponsors will work well too as they can target this region and explore the opportunity to attract more citizens to join forex.

In all I believe my story have made some impact in this contest. It's good to know how popular this business is down here. Shoutout to everyone who made this contest to become a good successful one.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 11
    Thanks for the thumbs up I am already receiving. I hope I can have more thumbs up from other members if this thread is valuable to them or have make them understand more about trading in this country.

Not allowed!