demo or real trading?
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: demo or real trading?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

demo or real trading?

I think real trading is perfect for learning forex.not demo trading.i think at first open a cent account and start trading.this is perfect for learning forex trading.pleasr share your opinion..............

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2
    in my opinion for learning first start with demo when you learn how to read chart using other tools like indicators, and after building some experience than go to real account. demo is opportunity for newbies thy ca learn and build a experience with out any risk,

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    In my opinion demo trading is needed to learn to use the platform and build a trading strategy. It may take 3-6 months on a demo trading. When we have enough on demo go to the trading to live trading immediately with cent account to practice and learn in control the emotions and experiences.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    It is certainly true that the demo account can not teach a new trader everything the trader needs to know because there is no real emotion in demo trading and real money is not involved. So for a trader to learn how to handle the emotion of trading the best place is the cent or mini account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 107
    Quote Originally Posted by banna71 View Post
    I think real trading is perfect for learning forex.not demo trading.i think at first open a cent account and start trading.this is perfect for learning forex trading.pleasr share your opinion..............
    the biggest difference if we compare between demo account with real account is emotions and capital. in real account, trader have to transaction with real deposit and here emotions come in play and trader has to deal with them..so trader should be mentally strong and steady if they want to keep them away from greed and emotions because they are very harmful for forex trader

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Yes, real trading it is very good to learn forex, because we will force ourselves to use all our capabilities in real trading. In contrast to using a demo account for a demo account does not result in a real loss, so we will often regard demo account as a game.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    It's a wise step in a wise direction but for a novice its best to start with demo,and when youve gained some grounds your can move onto a cent acco

- - - Updated - - -

It's a wise step in a wise direction but for a novice its best to start with demo,and when youve gained some grounds your can move onto a cent account,and another advantage can get is registering on roboforex forum,post and get accumulated bonus transferred to your attached roboforex cent account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    yes there is no doubt the real trading is perfect for the learning but the role of the demo trading is also very important because with the demo account you will get the real idea how to start the trading and how to mange the risk in the trading and use to with the tools of the forex trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Demo trading is actually for the learning process of the market, never make another thing instead of it, it is risk-free. These accounts are for different means , you need the demo trading for the start of the whole thing, but as the time goes on, you will need the real trading account to make the best out of your earnings.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    I think that demo trading is required for practicing and gaining experience while trading.Demo account helps in building confidence and to make a trader perfect.And real trading comes after practice in demo's and in real trading a trader trades with actual money with actual profits and losses.Both are important in their own perspectives.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast