Short Story about Forex And Me : Trading Opportunities in Indonesian

Thread: Short Story about Forex And Me : Trading Opportunities in Indonesian

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 12

Short Story about Forex And Me : Trading Opportunities in Indonesian

[lang=id]Hi, I am Zeldha, I come from Indonesia. I am proud to be second Indonesian in this contest. Come On Indonesian trader, where are u? lets share our story here…!!!
    I am 50 years old. Yeah, I am an old man guys. But I am like a child in forex. I knew forex 2 years ago. My friend tell me about a great business opportunity called “Forex’. He said, I can be rich with forex, no work hard, only sit down in front of my computer and I will be an millioner. But damn, he was lying. Forex isn’t easy like what he said. I loss my $500 in a week ($500 from 5 month saving). My friend didn’t meet me after that.
    After got that accident, I am curious about this business. I learn forex 24hour everyday. “Forex strategy” be my favourite keywords on my google search. And what I get? Step by step, I start to understand the key of this business . Using moving average and Pivot points when London session is started, my trading skills become better than before. But It still need some improvement. And I wish I can reach my goal from this business = Trading For Living  And now, It seems that I LOVE FOREX very much and I cant breathe without candlestick. :p
    What about forex in my country? Since “android syndrome” spread my country, some internet business grow faster than before. And Forex is one of them. Every week, I always get invitation to join a forex training. And also there are lots of forex forum in internet with Indonesian language. We always share and discuss about some pair movement. EU, EJ, GU and GJ are the best pair we have. Sometime, we join a contest and have fun together. MT4 become our favourite platform to trading because we can use all standard indicators, plus custom indicators and EA.
    And what is the most famous broker in Indonesian? Unfortunely, Roboforex isn’t one of the famous broker in Indonesian. Why I say like that? Because I started trading forex 2 years ago and I join this forum last week. I think Roboforex’s team have to replan their strategy to promote their trading service in Indonesia. Do u know why I support them to replan their promotion strategy? Indonesia has more than 250 millions people and become a great market for every business. I don’t know what is the best promotion strategy they can make, but I am proud to help them if they need my help. 
    Damn, I need to upload a photos to win this contest. OK, be patient guys. Please look the picture below :

FOTO OF ME AND MY ID CARD.jpg

Why I choice that picture? When I made a live account in a broker, they requested me to send them my photo with my ID on my hand. And do u know what my son said when he takes my photo? “Hi dad, u are not teenagers anymore, why u ask me to take ur photo like that”. It was an embarrassing moment for me, and It always keep it in my mind.
    Hufttt, I am too old to write a long story. I think it’s enough for me. If u guys wanna give me a thumbs, thanks n please give one.. hahaha.. OK.. bye.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    [lang=id]thanks for the thumbs guys :)[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    [lang=id]Dear Regards Roboforex : Solve this Problem please >>> We cant access roboforex sites without using proxy.

Why u dont make mirror sites for roboforex.com? Some foreign broker make a mirror sites for their service, thats why they succesfully become popullar forex broker in my country. If u wanna be one of the most popular broker in indonesia, u have to solve this problem first..[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    [lang=id]BAPPEBTI always "Protect" Indonesian Trader. Will Broker Protect their Trader?

Since 2013, Indonesian trader cant access all foreign forex broker. BAPPEBTI has their reason, protect what they must protect : Local broker and Indonesian trader. Indonesia has some local broker, but they cant grows well because they cant win from foreign broker penetration. And Sometimes, Indonesian trader get blocked to access their account (frozen) when they can gain profit from trading in foreign broker service. So, then, Indonesian has take this decision, blocked foreign broker.
    And now, my question, is their decision to blocked foreign broker right?

Why I write this posting in this thread?
    1. Some indonesian trader cant accept BAPPEBTI's decision, lets talk this in other topic (if u want)..
    2. Some foreign broker give up to promote their service in Indonesia. Some of them dont accept Indonesian traders Now (Come on, Indonesian with more than 250 millions people, why u block back them?. Its very interesting market)
    3. Will BAPPEBTI unblock foreign broker?..[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    By the way, foreign brokers got no other solution for us as Indonesian traders to access their sites since our government already "protect" us with their Trust+ net. The only thing we can do to access the foreign brokers with only proxy servers. And you are using the same proxy extension as mine, I am so surprised to know that. It is a nice and really short story sir, I must admit

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    By the way, foreign brokers got no other solution for us as Indonesian traders to access their sites since our government already "protect" us with their Trust+ net. The only thing we can do to access the foreign brokers with only proxy servers. And you are using the same proxy extension as mine, I am so surprised to know that. It is a nice and really short story sir, I must admit
    [lang=id]Thanks bro... The only reason why i write a short story is : "I CANT SPEAK ENGLISH WELL" ... Haha.. And foreign broker must NOTE that : INDONESIAN PEOPLE HAVE A BAD ENGLISH. So will be better if they promote their service In Indonesian language, not English... BTW, Happy Independent Day IndonesiaQ :)[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by zeldha View Post
    [lang=id]Thanks bro... The only reason why i write a short story is : "I CANT SPEAK ENGLISH WELL" ... Haha.. And foreign broker must NOTE that : INDONESIAN PEOPLE HAVE A BAD ENGLISH. So will be better if they promote their service In Indonesian language, not English... BTW, Happy Independent Day IndonesiaQ :)[/lang]
    I think it is not a big problem if anyone can not speak or write English well, just make sure the grammars are correct and every words correlated to each other. Since this forum prohibit its member to use any translator software or program, I think the only way to do this forum posting is by using our own ability to write in English words. I can not speak English well but I try my best to write and say things to the point so people can easily understand what are the points I am trying to say.

Anyway, it is better for a broker to have a team of customer service with our mother language of Indonesian so we as the clients from Indonesia can share or ask questions with our own language. I think RoboForex will probably do this service and I am sure of it. Happy Independence Day too, sir. Greetings from Medan.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    I think it is not a big problem if anyone can not speak or write English well, just make sure the grammars are correct and every words correlated to each other. Since this forum prohibit its member to use any translator software or program, I think the only way to do this forum posting is by using our own ability to write in English words. I can not speak English well but I try my best to write and say things to the point so people can easily understand what are the points I am trying to say.

Anyway, it is better for a broker to have a team of customer service with our mother language of Indonesian so we as the clients from Indonesia can share or ask questions with our own language. I think RoboForex will probably do this service and I am sure of it. Happy Independence Day too, sir. Greetings from Medan.
    [lang=id]Greetings from Makassar :)

I think Roboforex already has customer service who can speak Indonesian. I was called by their CS when I open an account, and he spoke Indonesian..
    when i see this forum, I know that this forum already has lot of member. But why every thread become very "silent", no talking there, no discussion about pair movement, margin call, high news impact etc. It makes me confused. :)

7 days left to see the winner of this contest, and only 6 contestant join so far, and they come from 2 countries, Indonesia and Nigeria. It's interesting, where is the contestant from other country? Maybe, moderator can change the title of the contest : Trading Opportunities in Indonesia and Nigeria lol :p[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by zeldha View Post
    [lang=id]Greetings from Makassar :)

I think Roboforex already has customer service who can speak Indonesian. I was called by their CS when I open an account, and he spoke Indonesian..
    when i see this forum, I know that this forum already has lot of member. But why every thread become very "silent", no talking there, no discussion about pair movement, margin call, high news impact etc. It makes me confused. :)

7 days left to see the winner of this contest, and only 6 contestant join so far, and they come from 2 countries, Indonesia and Nigeria. It's interesting, where is the contestant from other country? Maybe, moderator can change the title of the contest : Trading Opportunities in Indonesia and Nigeria lol :p[/lang]
    [lang=id]Is that right? Wow it is a new information to me that RoboForex already has customer service who can speak Indonesia. I never called or contacted by any of them with Indonesian language, tho. Yeah this forum is less communicative and people do not like to discuss things but also post new comments all over without adding their thoughts on other's opinion. I have been here since 2013 and saw lots of stuffs here, so I think that was normal and unavoidable.

The result will be announced in 29th August 2016 so it needs 6 more days left to see the winner's list. Now we see some participants from other country besides Indonesia and Nigeria too, check them out in the contest section, sir. By the way, you already gained 1555 cent of bonus. I suggest you better collect more than 2000 cent and request it so you can use the bonus to trade for free in the next month of September, sir. Bonus withdrawal per month is 2000 cent, you can get more if you can. [/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    [lang=id]So I need to post to request my my posting bonus? :( i'll be active next month..
    By the way, today will be the last day fot this contest.. Wishing you and me luck :)[/lang]

Not allowed!