Trading Opportunity In Nigeria By Senorita

Thread: Trading Opportunity In Nigeria By Senorita

Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 73

Trading Opportunity In Nigeria By Senorita

IMG_20160804_094042.JPG My country have been a history which every of its citizens could relate to looking at those days we were colonized by the British before we where able to gain independence in the year 1960. It's was a new dream of a country considered as the most black popular nation in the whole wide world. In Africa we are considered giant of Africa though we have our trail times and might be facing some economic challenges, we are hopeful to come out strong and we remains a potential target of investors.

My country : Nigeria is country located in the west Africa region. We are rich in oil and takes the number 4 spot of the country who produced good mineral resources like oil. A three main tribes is made up of this country which are the Igbos, Hausas and the Yorubas.

Forex Trading in Nigeria : Nigeria as a nation have seen the need to participate in this financial exchange. Not only does it give us a good edge, it also helps us to compete with the world and also helps to boost our economy too. This days lots of citizens are participating in this market and they are gaining financial freedom by becoming their own boss. Nigerian traders have their trading groups in different social platform like WhatsApp, telegram, Facebook and many more. It's a trade getting more popular here and its citizens are happy with this opportunity.

IMG_20160804_095944.JPG
    Time and session of trade : Traders living in this part of Africa who are more experienced chooses to trade when two session are operating same time. Meanwhile we have sessions like the Asian, newyork, London, Tokyo sessions but we explore more opportunities from two active seasons.
    From 3:00-4:00 am EST when the both Asian and London are in operation, and from 8:00 am - 12:00pm EST when the London and New York operates.

The reason we trade those times is because there are more volume for movement of currency pairs and its more easier to spot out trading opportunities.

My Learning of Forex : Like I said before forex is a fast popular business here and I came to hear about the word forex as at 2007 before I officially started learning it with the help of my mentor at the year 2012. I quit along the line because I couldn't get in touch with him only to start up again last year which is 2015. It's been a good experience so far and am hopeful this business will do me very good.

My Experience : I have indeed practice with the demo account and I have learnt so much. I see its also a risky business where if you are not careful, you could find yourself loose everything in forex. However its been years of experience for me and I have improved unlike before. It's proper we know the rules of money management and apply it in this trade. As a lady some wonder why I could be interested in such business but for sure I am properly loving it not thinking if it should be a man's business or not.

How long I have been in Forex : Generally I will say it's 4 years now but official learning started last year 2015 with the help of my mentor and my colleague in my works place.

Forex Popularity in Nigeria : To be sincere I have lots of Nigerian traders friends now and we chat along and talk about the market. Since the economy is bad a bit for now, many are exploring ways to make money and becoming their own boss and since this business is available, most young and great business men are trading forex business. Infact Nigeria now is a huge market that people come to explore from and invest to make returns. We have more of brokers opening branches here enabling citizens funding their account with the help of our local currency.

My Friends and Relatives in Forex : I have lots of friends in forex business and this was possible for me by joining different forex groups which have enabled me come contact with different traders out there. For relative, none is doing it but am sure I will introduce this to my nephew because of his love in exploring things online.

ATTACH=CONFIG]14371[/ATTACH]
    Popular Payment System in Nigeria : Popular Payment System in Nigeria : in payment system, Nigerians have more confident using the bank transfer but this days they are now diverting more with the use of Ecurrencies such as perfect money, webmoney, payza, neteller and Okpay.

Most popular Trading Instrument : I will say it's the future. The future comes as a contract size and maturity dates. It could take up to 3 months in a specific period of time and interest are also included in the contract.

Z(1).jpg
    Popular Trading Platform: Nigerians are more trending with the Mt4 plartform. I rarely here about any Nigerian trader mentioning about web trading, mt5 platform or any other platform. It's been mostly Mt4 platform which can be traded with the laptop, android device, windows and rim device such as Blackberry.

Roboforex Popularity in Nigeria : To be sincere, I think this is the area Roboforex company needs to improve on. There is a huge need in African market and Nigeria could should come as a top target to introduce their brokerage firm to over 160 million citizens living in this nation. This should be a top priority because so many traders out there might not know this company expect they do a deep research which few could do. My advise will be that Roboforex comes here and introduce this brokerage firm by opening branches here, organizing seminars and putting this company known here. In the case where other brokers are doing such and making funding easier with local currency, I feel it's time for Roboforex to take the bull by the horn because they are a wonderful and trusted broker.

Reviews about Roboforex: Any one trading with Roboforex will accept that this is a wonderful broker. From the instant withdrawals, fast support, trading bonus and other great contest is very superb. Every one will agree that when it to forex bonus and benefits, Roboforex takes the lead. No broker can stand on Roboforex on this.

Interesting Fact to know about Traders in Nigeria : Nigerian traders have the spirirt of never giving up. They believe that if they fail, they can rise again. This is one unique thing I like about its citizens and its a motivating thing for me. More upcoming traders are springing up everyday and everyone is looking to start earning for themselves. I believe the future will be golden for its citizens in trading opportunities.

I would need the support of all Nigerians in this forum and other Nationaliy to support this thread with your words and thumbs up. You guys are so amazing. Love you, Love Roboforex.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,205
    Given: 431
    The first participant , so far you have written quite well, love to see some more content by your side. Good writing !

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    The first participant , so far you have written quite well, love to see some more content by your side. Good writing !
    Thanks mod. It's a pleasure. This business is getting popular everyday and its one that will inspire lots of people to success as long as more campaign and awareness is put in place.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 12
    [lang=id]Nice Story.. I dont know much about nigeria, but i think nigeria has a lot of good traders. Wishing you win this games my friend.. Greeting from indonesian.. (y)[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by zeldha View Post
    [lang=id]Nice Story.. I dont know much about nigeria, but i think nigeria has a lot of good traders. Wishing you win this games my friend.. Greeting from indonesian.. (y)[/lang]
    Yes there are a lot of good forex trader here in Nigeria but same time a lot of people here don't believe Internet business the few who believe and work in the forex market are really making good amount of money from the forex market, Great writing my Friend @senorita. You have write almost every history of our great Country Nigeria and now am short of words to write in my own post.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by zeldha View Post
    Yes there are lot of good traders down here and many more are always interested in joining this business. It's a great pleasure to see your views here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    Yes there are a lot of good forex trader here in Nigeria but same time a lot of people here don't believe Internet business the few who believe and work in the forex market are really making good amount of money from the forex market, Great writing my Friend @senorita. You have write almost every history of our great Country Nigeria and now am short of words to write in my own post.
    Good to know you are from Nigeria. It's possible to write more about our great country. The traders behavior, the forex guru, broker branches, seminars and all that.. Just a twist.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    Amazing write up I must say. You have said so much already about Nigerian traders. you would have reserve little for us too. Where will I start composing mine.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    Amazing write up I must say. You have said so much already about Nigerian traders. you would have reserve little for us too. Where will I start composing mine.
    Thank you sixteen. You can still compose more. Forex already have lots of opportunity for us.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 11
    You just wrote a wonderful piece here. Trading is getting more popular and it one business we can earn and become our own boss. Nigeria have good traders .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by treasurechristain View Post
    You just wrote a wonderful piece here. Trading is getting more popular and it one business we can earn and become our own boss. Nigeria have good traders .
    Thank you for leaving a thumbs up on this content. And yes we have good traders who are depending on this trade and having a great means to make unlimited profit for themselves. It's been one business anyone can venture into and finally become their own boss.

Not allowed!