What is the best stratergy in forex trading for 2016 ?
Page 1 of 53 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the best stratergy in forex trading for 2016 ?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

What is the best stratergy in forex trading for 2016 ?

[lang=id]From my previous experience, I found that i cant be so naive anymore. since i am a fundamental trader, i used technical purely just for my considerations to determine is the price worth for buy or sell. One example of my case was when central bank decided to cut rate, usually the currency will weak, hence I can sell it even it is expected to cut. But now, I cannot do that anymore since the currency can go bull if the traders which I didn't understand why. So for now, I cannot trade base on data and central bank decision only. Is there any suggestion for the trading method which you guys use ?[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    There are so many methods to do trade in forex and I don't know why you are only looking for the use of fundamental analysis, you should also do trade with the technical analysis becuase technical analysis would give you so many trading opportunities in forex as we know that trading is so simple with technical analysis when you have a good control of psychology so you should work upon this from today.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    I think fundamental analysis is a good type of analysis and can give greater amount of profits once we know how to use it and apply it in the market. Too bad I can not use and understand anything about fundamental, that is why I focus only on technical analysis which has gave me better result started from 2015 till now. My suggestion is, if you already understand a lot about fundamental analysis, you better continue to learn and understand it deeper than before. No need to change our strategy easily if you can do it with your current one sir.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 23
    based on my experiences, better to combine the methods between technical analysis and fundamental analysis or at least we know the news and what impact will happen in the market, so they can complete each others and we get good accuracy for making decisions, but one thing, use our talents as the way to work in the market, that is the spearheads

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    There are so many methods to do trade in forex and I don't know why you are only looking for the use of fundamental analysis, you should also do trade with the technical analysis becuase technical analysis would give you so many trading opportunities in forex as we know that trading is so simple with technical analysis when you have a good control of psychology so you should work upon this from today.
    You are correct, traders can use many methods of trading in the forex business, and it is not new to the traders that have learned the market to know that the technical trading is better for the success of the trader. I know that some traders can make money from the fundamental, but the technical is so better.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by newcomer View Post
    based on my experiences, better to combine the methods between technical analysis and fundamental analysis or at least we know the news and what impact will happen in the market, so they can complete each others and we get good accuracy for making decisions, but one thing, use our talents as the way to work in the market, that is the spearheads
    Every strategy are good in their own way thats why I will have to advice traders to still stick on their strategy that helps them make some stable profits from forex business. There is no how it can be possible for us make good money with forex if we don't start planning in the right way and saving a great means to trade successfully. Technical and fundamental analysis are very good and understandng them will always help a trader to have a better trading signal they can execute on the live account.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    I see that so many traders are seeking for the best, well, there is the best, but I would love to let us know that the best can only be gotten with much efforts and much practice, this means that there is no best trading strategy if you don't learn. Furthermore, that strategy you are making use of could be your best, all you need to get done is making sure that you give to it your best and learn how to make use of it when trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    I see that so many traders are seeking for the best, well, there is the best, but I would love to let us know that the best can only be gotten with much efforts and much practice, this means that there is no best trading strategy if you don't learn. Furthermore, that strategy you are making use of could be your best, all you need to get done is making sure that you give to it your best and learn how to make use of it when trading.
    Naturally all fx traders will seek for the best only but we might rarely see any trader can make great result. having a lot of effort and practicing a lot might be better for us. As long we have the time to think, we will always want to safe the time to learn more about trading but bwe need the experience first. If we do not have them then we are wasting time.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0
    I think the best trading strategy is the use of a good issued pannel that works for us in some areas as we all know it its always good we have certain values that develop the right saying when trading and working for things market makes it better for us to really show how good we are when we have time to work in forex

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 6
    i think the best strategy is that we use the fundamental and technical analysis in the trading and try to have trading with the plan and also need to just trade when we have the proper analysis of the market and have the good news about the market i think being a trader we need to become realistic during the trading and find the trend i think when we doing the trading imaginary then we get loss in the trading.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 53 123451151 ... LastLast