What is the best stratergy in forex trading for 2016 ? - Page 3
Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the best stratergy in forex trading for 2016 ?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

What is the best stratergy in forex trading for 2016 ?

[lang=id]From my previous experience, I found that i cant be so naive anymore. since i am a fundamental trader, i used technical purely just for my considerations to determine is the price worth for buy or sell. One example of my case was when central bank decided to cut rate, usually the currency will weak, hence I can sell it even it is expected to cut. But now, I cannot do that anymore since the currency can go bull if the traders which I didn't understand why. So for now, I cannot trade base on data and central bank decision only. Is there any suggestion for the trading method which you guys use ?[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    There are so many trading strategies which could be best in this market and trader's have a lot of time to check about it, they can use the demo trading account to find out the best trading strategy for them. Robo forex forum have so many threads where we have discussed about so many trading strategies, so its a good chance for trader's to work with a best trading system in forex. They can learn well about them from the forum.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    There are so many trading strategies which could be best in this market and trader's have a lot of time to check about it, they can use the demo trading account to find out the best trading strategy for them. Robo forex forum have so many threads where we have discussed about so many trading strategies, so its a good chance for trader's to work with a best trading system in forex. They can learn well about them from the forum.
    I think that a lot of trading strategies need to be watched properly first whether they can really work or not. If we have the luxury to wait then trying it on the demo will not hurt at all. Some traders think that they do not have such time to wait but they are once again in the wrong because if you never test them out and learn the system better, you can't earn anything so it will do no good to rush.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    I think that a lot of trading strategies need to be watched properly first whether they can really work or not. If we have the luxury to wait then trying it on the demo will not hurt at all. Some traders think that they do not have such time to wait but they are once again in the wrong because if you never test them out and learn the system better, you can't earn anything so it will do no good to rush.
    It is good when the trader do not know what the strategy will give for them, mainly those strategies that are not really friendly in the look, they will need to train well on them to know if they will work for them or not, and traders should not just do trading, they have to do the trading with real skills of working it out.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 33
    Quote Originally Posted by renkachan View Post
    [lang=id] One example of my case was when central bank decided to cut rate, usually the currency will weak, hence I can sell it even it is expected to cut. But now, I cannot do that anymore since the currency can go bull if the traders which I didn't understand why. So for now, I cannot trade base on data and central bank decision only. Is there any suggestion for the trading method which you guys use ?[/lang]
    Well, I can prove you wrong, I have experience first hand the rate cut and it never weakened the currency, but instead it makes it stronger. Trading the news is even more complicating and I will not try it.

In regards to the strategy which you are to make use of, I suggest you learn technical and maybe a bit of candle stick strategy, you should demo trade it for some time, and on the internet we have so many articles about it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    According to my perspective our trading analysis should be effective though may not be the fast, we have to avoid the fast trading and news trading always have a aim of earn fast from its movement. Those words are really correct that we should work upon more and more upon the learning and execution of technical terms and that's why I am also concentrating on the market trend and support and resistance analysis.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    fundamental trading is good trading method for the trader that know how to trade well with it and it is a quick way for making of profits from the market ,the trader can trade with the strategy that is suitable for him whatever this strategy ,so you may found that fundamental trading is the best strategy for you in this year.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    You can't tell on which is the best strategy at all, you really just have to learn and understand the market, with time we would get to know of which is what we will be able to understand through experience. Furthermore, I think we should give our selves more time and practice more often, that is the only true way I am sure we would be able gain more skills and then be able to make good use of our strategy.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 23
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    fundamental trading is good trading method for the trader that know how to trade well with it and it is a quick way for making of profits from the market ,the trader can trade with the strategy that is suitable for him whatever this strategy ,so you may found that fundamental trading is the best strategy for you in this year.
    all is good here and as long as they understand them with well, no matter for fundamental analysis or technical analysis, and another keys here is that traders need to have good psychologies , mental and emotion controlling, those will make the trading system work well and traders get the benefits from them

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    On my own facet, I have been learning on how to make use of the candle stick and the bollinger band so much, and I have really been able to understand more about it. Furthermore, we can make any trading strategy the best thing for us, in as much as we should give more time to our selves and get to learn it better we then can make money from the business.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    You can't tell on which is the best strategy at all, you really just have to learn and understand the market, with time we would get to know of which is what we will be able to understand through experience. Furthermore, I think we should give our selves more time and practice more often, that is the only true way I am sure we would be able gain more skills and then be able to make good use of our strategy.
    I do agree with you. The strategy that we use in forex depends upon the market conditions. Sometimes it may work as the market condition is suitable and sometimes it may not work. It all depends upon in the present time what is the present scenario of the forex market, so it is very difficult for anyone to guess which strategies are the best for the traders.what I feel is that the practice action naked analyzing strategy is the best in case of technical analyzing.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast