How big is the role of management, mental, prediction or luck? >> Give Your Comment - Page 2
Page 2 of 128 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 1273

Thread: How big is the role of management, mental, prediction or luck? >> Give Your Comment

  1. #1
    Registered user Agustina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    831
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 12

    How big is the role of management, mental, prediction or luck? >> Give Your Comment

    [lang=id]Hello all ,

    as commencement here I share and discuss four basic important things that must be owned trader if want to join in forex.

    Management: I mean here is not just a financial management but actually setting entirely from financial arrangements, risk or margin you use and others.

    Prediction: surely all aware of this, and despite the forex price movements seem chaotic and can not be predicted but some still can be predicted, whether the calculations and analysis with the help of indicators, it could also use fundamental effect or other means

    Mental: mental I mean is all about psychology, be it a feeling, logic , emotion, greed, fear, anxiety and many other things certainly related to psychic

    Luck: and of course trader also a little hope and little reliance on this factor though most serious trader in forex'm not too concerned about this ...

    > Continue to main topic

    Management has a great role and main course, because I see most traders can get their profit the main reason cause good management despite predictions are not too good . Weakness prediction / analysis can be covered with a variety of management systems , For example an ideal setting lot volume, placing SL and TP as accurately , setting Risk and reward ratio, averaging, martingale etc .... so 30% for management, is this feasible? What about you

    Prediction is a cursory look the most needed and most important because in doing entry position we have to make the analysis and predict, but forex is not something that the whole can be predicted, at certain moments we could accurately predict but most of it can not, because forex is not for accurately predicted for most people it means to be ready to prepare things because of predictions go wrong, . so for me predictions can only be the role of 15%, maybe I inconsequential, please correct me

    Mental, Its looks trivial but in fact quite vital role. we can look at many cases of failure because has a bad mental, such as emotions, doubts, greedy, anxiety and more, but in other hands it is a major support factor a trader can succeed. I'm sure many agree that the mental role is the most in this business, for me until 50%

    Luck is the latter. As suely, as a truly trader not be relied on this one factor , and I'm sure most serious traders do not count on this one, but it may be relied upon in the final sequence although we also not be kept based on the luck to get profit in forex. for me luck has a role only 5%. are in your trading have luck more than 5% in the role?

    ___________________________________

    of course, because humans have a mindset that is highly variable or many are of a different opinion or may even think of me that makes no sense and can not be digested . not a problem for me, please comment[/lang]

    Not allowed!

  2. #11
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    12,758
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertee View Post
    The ability of traders to manage in the market show the seriousness of the trader and their determination to make good return when they trade. This is in the careful work of the trader to make sure they are successful, and they can be so successful when they get to make the right decsiosn in he market and with correct management too.
    Traders just need to show their own seriousness in here by devote everything they can in fx trading. Sometimes it might be even better if we try to learn anything in the fx market and invest our own time in learning them. But not all traders might be willing to go this far and this is why we will rarely see any good trader born since they are not giving their all.

    Not allowed!

  3. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    8,530
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    Traders just need to show their own seriousness in here by devote everything they can in fx trading. Sometimes it might be even better if we try to learn anything in the fx market and invest our own time in learning them. But not all traders might be willing to go this far and this is why we will rarely see any good trader born since they are not giving their all.
    Interest of the trader will come first, and this is what i know that traders will use to get better results when they trade. To get the best interest in trading will be motivated by the money the trader knows the market is capable of giving, and this will be enhanced when the trader is doing trading wlel and making money regularly.

    Not allowed!

  4. #13
    Trader layigold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    10,145
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    Four things feature in your thread and these are management, mental (psychology of a trader), prediction and luck. The first two are what a forex trader can not do without in forex trading if he desires to be successful at all but the remaining two do not contribute to your success and you may not need them. Success in forex is not recorded because you can predict accurately but by taking some guess with a good sense of risk and money management. The secret of success in forex trading is always attributed to good risk and money management as part of your trading strategy

    Not allowed!

  5. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    8,530
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 12
    There are various means that traders will amke sure they are making their success in the market, they will engage the force of the management, right rules of trading with their psychology and will make sure they are managing what they are doing. In addition they will make sure that they have good plans to cater for all the things they know in this business.

    Not allowed!

  6. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,963
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0
    every time you start trading there is always a good chance that anyone who is able to run the market is able to understand a lot of issues we have to really think of the issues as traders that make a trade successful, whether its your analysis , one thing is for sure that when you trade then its wrong to really think that you will make something out of it it really is that you will not be able to understand and prove we are all in certain positions as trader we know of

    Not allowed!

  7. #16
    Registered user
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,655
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanyua View Post
    every time you start trading there is always a good chance that anyone who is able to run the market is able to understand a lot of issues we have to really think of the issues as traders that make a trade successful, whether its your analysis , one thing is for sure that when you trade then its wrong to really think that you will make something out of it it really is that you will not be able to understand and prove we are all in certain positions as trader we know of
    I think that making a trade successful will fully depend on the analysis and no other way will be able to solve this problem. If we want to make a trade position successful without any analysis then i believe it might just be risk management. Such as if you trade aud/usd with 1000 pips burn point then it will be hard for you to loss even if you are wrong in here.

    Not allowed!

  8. #17
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    909
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    There is only the role of analysis and no role of luck. I think a good way to trade Forex is by making the analysis and building a good strategy.You can determine how much profit you want to be in a day or a month. and if you are able to achieve that you can stop your trading. the key is you have to be disciplined in doing so.

    Not allowed!

  9. #18
    Registered user Agustina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    831
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by mmudssarhusen View Post
    There is only the role of analysis and no role of luck. I think a good way to trade Forex is by making the analysis and building a good strategy.You can determine how much profit you want to be in a day or a month. and if you are able to achieve that you can stop your trading. the key is you have to be disciplined in doing so.
    [lang=id]so both analysis and money management should always side by side in order to complement each other, only strategy we can use to predict the direction the market but can not secure our account, as well as money management can not predict the direction the market but it can minimize the loss in order not faiure[/lang]

    Not allowed!

  10. #19
    Registered user Agustina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    831
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicko View Post
    I think that making a trade successful will fully depend on the analysis and no other way will be able to solve this problem. If we want to make a trade position successful without any analysis then i believe it might just be risk management. Such as if you trade aud/usd with 1000 pips burn point then it will be hard for you to loss even if you are wrong in here.
    [lang=id]Yes , must be known The better the Money Management, the smaller the risk is obtained, then supported by careful analysis it will be more steady our trading. Analysis is not the main factor to minimize the risk, the main factor is the implementation of good Money Management. and in my opinion , why Money Management become a bigger role than prediction , because of the use of good Money Management will support of good mental eventually will impact on good prediction[/lang]

    Not allowed!

  11. #20
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    22
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    all of these are the major part in forex market and one depends another. without good management you can not success in this field so to be a good trader your management must be good and the other part is the mental, there is no place of the emotion and emotion is the major part for loss your trade and the another part is the prediction, prediction depends on the knowledge if you have better knowledge and experience your prediction must be better.

    Not allowed!

Page 2 of 128 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •